OMG OMG OMG ITS ARID CANYON ZONE IN 1.1!! OMG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Cue then. In the Staff Lounge, he was thinking of releasing some betas to selected people. You'll just have to follow a set of clues first.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Ask Cue then. In the Staff Lounge, he was thinking of releasing some betas to selected people. You'll just have to follow a set of clues first.

You mean just offer him sex? Thats easy enough!

Before the questions start pouring in, I'd like to say that while everyone is raving about how this is a 1.1 find, you'll also be finding this stage in the upcoming SRB2ME release as well.

Initially when I looked at the topic's title without actually processing through my mind what it said, I was wondering how the hell a thread with a title like that could be sticked.

Then the words "Arid Canyon Zone" and "1.1" came into sight.

Spazzo said:
Before the questions start pouring in, I'd like to say that while everyone is raving about how this is a 1.1 find, you'll also be finding this stage in the upcoming SRB2ME release as well.

I figured, aren't you all near done with SRB2's zones, anyway, or are my sources not reliable (as in, at all)?

Holy shit Arid Canyon is awesome. The enemies, the textures, the EVERYTHING. I stopped watching halfway through to stop spoiling myself.

Awesome, I just noticed this, on April Fools Day. I am pleasantly surprised to not find neither Astley nor Zonday in that video.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Cool, I love treasure hunts.

Some things I noticed...
  • When you kill the Drillakilla (or whatever the name is), some duck-like things come out
  • Tumbleweeds are...kickable? Reminds me of soccer.
  • Some weird red bird badnik, like a souped-up Buzz or something.
  • Those falling rocks! What ARE those? o_o
But I LOVED the level, Keep it up, dev!

Those duck things look more like chickens to me.

Anyway, this looks really cool! I like the song.

Also, inb4 someone makes a soccer exe for SRB2ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back