Modding questions

agent 3 real

ryan the wolf
1. Is there a level limit on how many you can make in one pack

2. Is there a way to put up a page earlier than the mod out like a steam game or I get banned for it I want to have a count down to when the mod coming out like goes to 0 and then it's out

1. Is there a level limit on how many you can make in one pack

2. Is there a way to put up a page earlier than the mod out like a steam game or I get banned for it I want to have a count down to when the mod coming out like goes to 0 and then it's out
1. Technically yes, but the limit is so high I have never seen any map pack reach it before.

2. I’ve never seen this done. You can, however, make a WIP thread for the mod in the WIP board.

Can you please rephrase this? I didn't understand a single word you said,

with a count down
if by "count down" you're talking about something like asking the judges to release it only after a particular date, then yes, you can!
it has been done a few times for other mods.

make sure to take into account that judging takes like a week or so on average, so don't just pick a date one or two days away.

or I get banned for it
nobody ever got banned for asking a question

I am talking about you know how YouTube has a count down on primer like goes to 1 hour to 0 than it's out and I don't like 4-3 weeks before

They want to have a thread for their mod in the Addons & More section before the mod is actually out, along with a countdown to release.

Like I said, I’ve never seen this done and who knows if staff would actually be willing to do it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back