Nintendo 64 model pack

Nintendo 64 model pack v1.9

blankslat did you already heard all about texture baking it is like you are baking but it is kinda different it basically combined all the texture into one big texture and also porting model's is i think a very good choice so maybe try both combining texture baking and porting he model will work fine
Post automatically merged:

i did but all his textures was not in one file
blankslat did you already heard all about texture baking it is like you are baking but it is kinda different it basically combined all the texture into one big texture and also porting model's is i think a very good choice so maybe try both combining texture baking and porting he model will work fine
here

Post automatically merged:

here

yes and i did that and he looks slilly since one texture converted to a bunch of smaller textures kinda made the model look just a tad bad

Back