Prince Tuah's House

Prince Tuah

Stay safe, take care
This is my place where I talk about something history or stories, or I put something here like arts or edits, et cetera.

This thread is kind of a hangout chat, since I don't know where I'm supposed to talk about, so I allow people to come here. Just follow the MB rules, alright?

It's okay if you don't mind coming here. I don't like being too proud.
Post automatically merged:

1690055820240.png

Fez, sash.

Modern Malay
Sawah padi tenang hati
Bandar canggih sedih hati

Translation
Rice field relaxed the heart
Modern (sophisticated) town saddened (breaks) the heart
That is Malay language with Arabic script, and that is called Jawi script.

I mentioned "rice field" because Malay villages in Tanah Melayu (Malaysia) like in Keddah, Kelantan, Pahang, Perak and Penang, really makes me nostalgic, as a culture-lover. The view of the village and rice field, the big space gives more quiet, (kinda) air, and peace, not like narrower like modern town (sorry) Although my drawing doesn't seemed fully rice field but I want to point out how peace is "kampung" (village) is.
Here's what I mean:
1690058016806.png

Credits to Google

And what do I mean for modern, long-short story, forest, village, heritage, gone. I mean why malls? And at least just cut just some parts of forest, but imagine cut whole forest. And people's life got influenced that became weird or worse. (sorry again)

Just trying to copy the GIF below. It's usually (was) my quirks as playing with bots.
Speaking of bots, credits to foxBot for the FoxBot add-on. Also Lat' light dasher for Cacee and MotorRoach for Junio Sonic.

srb20027.gif

Me in Busana Melayu outffit posing silat
(Yea this oc is supposed to depict me)
costume5.png
rn_image_picker_lib_temp_1c45bad4-e5be-413c-9b7b-9eaff534034e - Edited.jpg

Edit for minor redesign:
sielat.png

This design I redesign again, and the tails is off.

Last edited:
You're pretty good at drawing.
How are you turning them into digital art? just curious.

You're pretty good at drawing.
How are you turning them into digital art? just curious.
Thanks

Something unique I discovered. But I didn't scan it, just take a shot.
I take a photo on my drawings using phones, and then I send it to somewhere, which to Discord, to send it to my PC. Then, I upload it to Canva and then adjust for a bit to look more clear and make outline darker. I did it because I tried to color my drawings (in fact I'm too lazy to color directly in my drawings lol)
I tried to use remove.bg to remove it's background, that's because I'm worst at outlining my drawing but I think the sketch style is cool. Even Canva had a background remove feature, except it's premium, and I don't have it.

And then I upload it to editor, I use vector editor, somewhat layering like this
I used Scratch MIT to edit it. The editor doesn't feature background remove sadly.
1690122652472.png
1690122677665.png

For the seal stamp, I used bitmap editor, where I made it block style arabic (jawi) seal with pixel. I'm using it as signature.

hold on i'll get a reference for you

srb20055.png
srb20056.png

My OC having a picnic here.
Is that ok?
I put 2 angles cuz idk what angle you wanna draw it from

sorry that took longer than i though it would

Attachments

• DTCANNO.png
    DTCANNO.png
    241.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Thanks

Something unique I discovered. But I didn't scan it, just take a shot.
I take a photo on my drawings using phones, and then I send it to somewhere, which to Discord, to send it to my PC. Then, I upload it to Canva and then adjust for a bit to look more clear and make outline darker. I did it because I tried to color my drawings (in fact I'm too lazy to color directly in my drawings lol)
I tried to use remove.bg to remove it's background, that's because I'm worst at outlining my drawing but I think the sketch style is cool. Even Canva had a background remove feature, except it's premium, and I don't have it.

And then I upload it to editor, I use vector editor, somewhat layering like this
I used Scratch MIT to edit it. The editor doesn't feature background remove sadly.
View attachment 97090View attachment 97091

For the seal stamp, I used bitmap editor, where I made it block style arabic (jawi) seal with pixel. I'm using it as signature.
Anyways,
cacee (2).png
20230721_215257 - Edited.jpg

Edit: I just realised how tall I drew

hold on i'll get a reference for you

My OC having a picnic here.
Is that ok?
I put 2 angles cuz idk what angle you wanna draw it from

Well I honestly afraid to try draw the request like this. Idk how I could draw somewhat, even the detail of the level.

Sorry I didn't noticed your merged post. I see you said this, though when the time you said this, I didn't start yet, heh. I think it's impossible to try remove the background, even tried the online scanner. The outline kinda wacky and white. There's many details that it took long to color it, that usually I don't. I'm sorry. But anyways, here's what I drew
ea1b9fbe-6466-49c8-a2da-5f4243793d65.jpg

I felt kinda rude when I draw someone's not better than mine.

Wait maybe I'll layering each object

Attachments

• 1690133971411.png
    1690133971411.png
    173.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Well, he had tails, so I thought of making him "hedgefox", make that around 20% fox 80% hedgehog
But since it's "hedgefox" I tought I enlarge his ears, but kinda 75% fox 25% hedgehog.

I use pen.
paming.png
soc.jpg

Sorry I didn't noticed your merged post. I see you said this, though when the time you said this, I didn't start yet, heh. I think it's impossible to try remove the background, even tried the online scanner. The outline kinda wacky and white. There's many details that it took long to color it, that usually I don't. I'm sorry. But anyways, here's what I drew
ea1b9fbe-6466-49c8-a2da-5f4243793d65.jpg

I felt kinda rude when I draw someone's not better than mine
OMG thats so good!
its ok if you don't colour it, I like it even like this. tysm!

welp now that i've seen a detailed description of your character imma draw him again
:dramahog::wow:

Honestly today is my worst day. Very. (11 Muharram)

Because last night here I spending time working for my mod until 4, and then woek up 11, continue working. Pretty much I traveled to fake world for one day.

I need a break tho.

Pretty much I used scanner for now.
20230728_055819.png

artPaming.png

Typical Malay Sonic
7501a682cf67e787848e634fe85dc7cb.png

Sonic travles to Malacca
msonic.png

Anyways, I'm working in progress for my first mod, Lansang Ngah Paming (Ngah Paming the Hedgefox)
Sneak peek around my mod. If you ever asked for a test, go for it. It's in the thread.

The sprite is unfinished tho, the one I did is the Select.
srb20000.png

Ngah Paming is me heh

Last edited:
^ What deciding your map needs to be completely redone from scratch definitely feels like.

:dramahog: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Edit: Bro deleted the image.
It was of a picnic or smth

Last edited:
Imagine your computer has virus and the virus used account and send bad things, and you've been falsely accused. It's scary. I just went one website and then chrome crashes.

And if I've been accused, then I am willing to be scolded and banned.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back