Random good Sonic fangames.

123stupidguy

I think 2.3 will have complete campaign
i don't know why i'm making this but yeah
1. Sonic Momentum - still indev but a new demo was recently released, go check it out! it's so cool, so fun, and so fast.
2. Sonic GT - multiple fully fledged levels with bosses in each, an entire story with voice acting, and tons of hidden playable characters and other secrets, maybe even a bonus level
3. Sonic Spectre - currently a 6-zone demo with a miniboss in act 2 and a boss after in every zone, very cool.
4. Sonic Triple Trouble 16-bit - it's just straight up awesome please download it it's also complete
5. Sonic and the Fallen Star - complete game with creative zones and bosses and a unique story, a sequel is being worked on too!
6. Eggman Hates Furries - name is misleading, this is a freaking movie of a game
7. Sonic Aural - serious potential in this one, demo was released at Chao Games Showcase as well as the next entry
8. Sonic Legends - planned to be the Mania of sonic fangames, demo is out at CGS as mentioned before
9. Sonic Overture '95 - fan remake of Overture, promising demo with 2 great zones
this list will probably change as more games either release or get demos.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back