Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
is there a way to change characters on one save file? the new OLDCs have spoiled me.
I wish I could use the character swap barrel, but generally speaking, reusable assets that get included need to be freely reusable in the event the author becomes unavaible.

ok update on metal unlock: get emblems i think, i just mucked about with the randomizer and eventually got him so hell if i know

We need sounds, sprites, effects, mobjs, and characters of every era to make this more accurate, but hopefully, I searched for gold and found Diamond.
This pack contains atleast some of the needed media, to make SRB2 feel and work like it did in 2.1 and earlier. Although, we would need to make characters like Xmas Sonic (The Xmas one, not Placeholder.), Demo Sonic (What do you expect, betyah sainik!??), Final Demo Sonic (Just SSNSonic with ugly 1.0 sound effects slapped in and multithok) and, 2.0 - 2.1.25 Sonic (Which is SSNSonic. Go check it.).
Also, it is a very good idea to implement more than those characters, even Final Demo Hud applied to them!
It is just a suggestion. Don't repeat the Sonic Robo Blast 2 Message Board Rule 15 ;-;

Attachments

• L_Legacy.pk3
    8.9 MB · Views: 76
There are efforts to make the rings more accurate now. As for other past playable characters, they were not included because they were already available

error in dark city 2.0
srb20064.png

even though the screenshot shows static monitor its 2.2 force shield

The tiers, yes, the individual races no. I ran out of unlockable emblems slots during development for that to be possible.

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem unlocking the Egg Rock hub. I have completed every version of every stage, and in the place where it looks like Egg Rock should be, it says "Exhibit Coming Soon." I originally completed all the stages on version 2.0.9. Once I saw the coming soon message I downloaded 2.0.15 to see if that would fix it. I loaded up my game and see the same message. Anyone have any ideas on what I might be missing to unlock this? Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem unlocking the Egg Rock hub. I have completed every version of every stage, and in the place where it looks like Egg Rock should be, it says "Exhibit Coming Soon." I originally completed all the stages on version 2.0.9. Once I saw the coming soon message I downloaded 2.0.15 to see if that would fix it. I loaded up my game and see the same message. Anyone have any ideas on what I might be missing to unlock this? Thanks in advance for any help!
the everyone boss rush and metals challenge

Back