• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robot Blast ! Project Junio

malom

Title-Card-Final-4.png

Sonic Robot Blast Project Junio is a mod with Junio Sonic as the main character(obviously) made by: MotorRoach .
The Map Pack was supposed to be level 20. I decided to divide it into updates which will generally be 5 levels but it will still take time since I also make maps for frontiers .

main skill :
Rebound Bash (By Krabs):
Double jump to dash forward, hold for more distance and bounce off walls. After a bounce, Sonic can dash again for a higher jump.

srb20186.gif

Peelout :
the Super Peel Out allows the user to attain great speeds from a standing start by pressing and holding spin

srb20187.gif

DropDash (By thatguythatlovessonic):
the Drop Dash is charged in midair when initiated by pressing spin . Doing so will cause the user to launch straight into a Spin Dash once they touch the ground.

srb20190.gif

Main Maps :
wips-1 (Doesn t have a name yet) :
this level takes place in a forest invaded by alien machinery which disrupts gravity by creating strong currents accompanied by black gas or changing gravity (very long explanation to say that it is a level with antigravity mechanics)
state : Finished
srb20101.png
srb20092.png
srb20100.png

srb20191.gif

srb20192.gif

Wips-2(Doesn t have a name yet) :

this level was supposed to take place under a ship but I don't like the end result so I'm going to start it again while keeping something or transform it into a whole new stage
State : to redo
srb20094.png
srb20096.png

srb20095.png

Wips-3(Doesn t have a name yet) :
This level (third version) takes place in a temple embedded in a mountain with a strong jet of water sweeping Sonic in all directions when he approaches it. In this first version (lost), this level was totally different and was about a temple (yes still) but between 2 dimensions and the level design changed randomly at unexpected times to surprise the player. although this version is lost I plan to reuse the concept for another version. the second version is being updated to be a bonus level (sub level)
State : Really Unfinished
srb20097.png
srb20098.png

srb20099.png

Sub Maps :
Wips-4(Doesn t have a name yet) :
the second version of Wips-3
State : Really Really Unfinished
srb20199.gif

srb20104.png
srb20105.png

Wips-5(Doesn t have a name yet) :
the very first level I did after canceling frontiers. I don't remember what I was thinking about when I was doing the level, there doesn't seem to be any particular gymnastics
State : Really Really Untouched
srb20109.png
srb20110.png
srb20111.png
srb20203.gif

It would be good to know what you think of it, I will try to be constant with the updates
also from time to time I might ask for help to custom enemies or textures
if you want to contact me go to discord
(malom6829)​

I think this is all really cool so far, although getting rid of the bullet dash is a little strange in my opinion. As it made junio sonic really unique.

But that's my only complaint.

Good luck on this project! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more! (Make sure not to overwork yourself.)

At first I tried to make level center around the bullet dash but it was to over power
I think this is all really cool so far, although getting rid of the bullet dash is a little strange in my opinion. As it made junio sonic really unique.

But that's my only complaint.

Good luck on this project! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more! (Make sure not to overwork yourself.)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back