Speccy's Dungeon Crawler

Speccy's Dungeon Crawler v1.7

Speccy updated Speccy's Dungeon Crawler with a new update entry:

Seems it's time for another update. Hope it works. (v1.6)

- Re-worked multiplayer from the ground up so it actually works.
- Added an "Editing: filename.txt" string to the floor creator so you know what file is loaded, also added the name of each tile.
- Made it where you can't cheat in challenges anymore. =P

Only the Server host can change floors, or add floors.
All players must be ON the TILE the spring is on in order to move up a floor.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I Like this Addon: But i really REALLY want the Rpg Part of the dungeon crawler as it's own thing:
Normally i would accept other Exp type addon's but there is basically only 1-3 Exp Addon's on the message board, One's Barely even srb2 anymore Another doesn't run well And hasn't been updated in like... 2-3 years And another that i cant remember the name of.
Id personally think this would be a good addition.
(And yes i Was and still am "Meta!")

This is really fun! My only complaint is that even with increasingly harmful enemies, it still feels very easy at times, especially when you've been powering through every enemy and collecting every monitor; once you've leveled enough you can practically steamroll through everything regardless of difficulty (as expected though lmao). Is there any possibility of harder difficulties in the future? Things such as more enemies spawning and less potions/weapons could make the experience a lot more threatening. An example of this could be two Egg Zappers spawning to fight instead of one (maybe more if the difficulty kept ever increasing?)

I think too that an endless mode would greatly benefit this mode overall, with said increasing difficulty traits and enemy spawns; I can see it being absolutely chaotic once floor 10 is surpassed, akin to how something like Chaos Mode can become in Expert and Advanced difficulties

The challenges system adds a lot of replay value to this as well, quite fond of that

Speccy updated Speccy's Dungeon Crawler with a new update entry:

Custom Character Stats are now realllll!

A simple demonstration on how to use it, first make a Lua, or use a pre-existing Lua.

Then add,
if not SPECRPG then return end charstats["skinname"] = {HP, ATK, DEF} levelupstats["skinname"] = {HP, ATK, DEF}

charstats are your base stats upon entering a dungeon, levelupstats are your stat increases per level.
levelupstats are multiplied by what level you just turned.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is really fun! My only complaint is that even with increasingly harmful enemies, it still feels very easy at times, especially when you've been powering through every enemy and collecting every monitor; once you've leveled enough you can practically steamroll through everything regardless of difficulty (as expected though lmao). Is there any possibility of harder difficulties in the future? Things such as more enemies spawning and less potions/weapons could make the experience a lot more threatening. An example of this could be two Egg Zappers spawning to fight instead of one (maybe more if the difficulty kept ever increasing?)

I think too that an endless mode would greatly benefit this mode overall, with said increasing difficulty traits and enemy spawns; I can see it being absolutely chaotic once floor 10 is surpassed, akin to how something like Chaos Mode can become in Expert and Advanced difficulties

The challenges system adds a lot of replay value to this as well, quite fond of that
I really want to make a endless mode, but honestly that's already implemented.
You just have to make it yourself via adding custom floors made in the Floor Creator.
I'm currently working on v2 which adds 20x20 floors instead of 10x10 so I'm kind of busy at the moment. (Old floors will no longer work.)
I'm also making it more difficult each time you beat the Dungeon. I also have plans to add more floors.

Srb2 persona when speccy's dungeon crawler walks in
vince-mcmahon-shane-mcmahon.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back