wanna make a addon, how do I start ?

any ways that I could learn lua or what logiciels Ineed to use
i think the best place to start is with standard lua, there's a good book called "programming in lua" written by the author of lua which goes through the basics: https://www.lua.org/pil/contents.html

to that, tutorial point has a repl and a compiler which will help you get started quickly. once you got the hang of standard lua, you can get into srb2's lua which differs a bit from standard lua, but still similar enough for it to make it easy to shift from standard lua.

however, what's important to understand is: there are no shortcuts to learning programming. it takes a long time to get to a point where you can actually start writing proper code and you need to be patient and willing to practice a lot in order to learn it fully. but as long as you keep practicing, you will at some point develop the necessary skills, so just don't give up! :)

i think the best place to start is with standard lua, there's a good book called "programming in lua" written by the author of lua which goes through the basics: https://www.lua.org/pil/contents.html

to that, tutorial point has a repl and a compiler which will help you get started quickly. once you got the hang of standard lua, you can get into srb2's lua which differs a bit from standard lua, but still similar enough for it to make it easy to shift from standard lua.

however, what's important to understand is: there are no shortcuts to learning programming. it takes a long time to get to a point where you can actually start writing proper code and you need to be patient and willing to practice a lot in order to learn it fully. but as long as you keep practicing, you will at some point develop the necessary skills, so just don't give up! :)
Thank you
Just started now some beta lua scripts and if I need help I can ask where ?

Thank you
Just started now some beta lua scripts and if I need help I can ask where ?
i think you can start off with some internet searching, but i unfortunately don't really know any place where you can ask for help on lua programming.

I could ask for help on the discord server
but I think i'm banned
edit : I'm sure I am but I changed my codes and now my discord account is clean and fine
Post automatically merged:

so how can I be unbanned

I could ask for help on the discord server
but I think i'm banned
edit : I'm sure I am but I changed my codes and now my discord account is clean and fine

so how can I be unbanned
When you were banned, you should've been sent a DM by Self-Propelled Bot or Self-Propelled Gun with a link to appeal. Find that message and click on the link, then fill out the form.

When you were banned, you should've been sent a DM by Self-Propelled Bot or Self-Propelled Gun with a link to appeal. Find that message and click on the link, then fill out the form.
ok thanks
i'll do it

well I just checked and I dont see anything

apart from a lot of type . h for help below sus links that the hacker sent

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back