mt_wf.wad (Whomp's Fortress)

Well? Do you like it?

• Yes!! I can hardly wait for Jolly Roger Bay!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. But it needs some work.

• No.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

Well, here it is, better than Bob-omb Battlefield (but I will release a better Bob in a jiffie), Whomp's Fortress:

Go here for the downloads: http://www.mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=421047
---
And now, Screenies:
The whole level:
wholein6.jpg

The begining:
begginingzj8.jpg

The begining's traps (non-movable):
trapspf8.jpg

The Twhomps:
thwompsgt1.jpg

The Tower:
towerxo5.jpg

Can you get the "Shoot Into the Wild Blue" item box?:
wildblueml8.jpg

Last edited:
I wish...
That is, I CAN, but it will make them look awful.
On the other hand, this level is a bit hard to survive...
I'll try and fix that on my next update.

Lupo Aro said:
It's great aside from the fact that it's too easy to die.
Yes, I know, BUT, with the new version (check first topic), know that is solved! Except for a small part on the beggining's grass and on the "traps". Plus, now you can go up from one platform to another on the "Shoot the Wild Blue" Star. The water has a diferent level now, there are coins (rings) while going up the saffer tower (now you won't fall that easily) and finally, the cage has been moved.

If there's one thing I like about this, you can't slide off the edges involuntarily. That alone is worth it.

Could someone possably upload on sendspace please? FFH won't let me download, it says it's an invalid download link. :(

If you want to make the fence solid and 'look good', add an invisilble FOF that the player can run into.

Okay, why is it that I can't play the freakin level? I keep on trying to laod it through the console, and all that appears (from what I've seen so far) are the coins. When I attempted to load it through the console, it said that it couldn't laod the file.

Help please.

Espyo said:
I don't know.
Try adding it with the SRB2Launcher. The map is map91.
Ah crap, I meant to say that I have tried to load it through BOTH the console AND the Launcher.

No, no. Have you tried restarting the computer? That glitch sometimes happens with me, but when I try it again after a couple of days, it works.

Espyo said:
No, no. Have you tried restarting the computer? That glitch sometimes happens with me, but when I try it again after a couple of days, it works.
Then I'll try it tomorrow after I wake-up and turn my computer back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back