Big Boo's Haunt (scrmt_bbh.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espyo

Here it is:

Go here for the downloads: http://www.mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=421047

It doesn't look that much as the original SM64, and the textures aren't so nifty either, but this is still pretty good!
Screenshots:
51221665zq9.jpg
Main Hall
21734299sf5.jpg
Entrance to the third floor
28412358mp5.jpg
Third floor
29294750og4.jpg
Merry-go-round (Outside of it)

Last edited:
Cool. Next level.
*downloads*

EDIT: It's good, but there's more then one finish. Is that deliberate

The pits on the first floor are supposed to go to the merry-go-round. could you make them so they teleport you there?

That's about it. See you. Can't wait for the next level.

Well, simsmagic, I actually forgot to tell those two things:
1) There is more than one exit, because in 1P, a part of the level would never be visited.
2) There are teleporters on the pits, but they don't work!

BlueZero4 said:
Hey wait, this is an SM64DS exclusive level.

No, it's not. SM64 had all 15 levels, but to get to Big Boo's haunt in the N64 version you would have to defeat one of those Boos in the garden. Not sure about the DS version, though.

Boinciel said:
BlueZero4 said:
Hey wait, this is an SM64DS exclusive level.

No, it's not. SM64 had all 15 levels, but to get to Big Boo's haunt in the N64 version you would have to defeat one of those Boos in the garden. Not sure about the DS version, though.

It's also on Ds too.Any ways this almost looks just like it cool.

Thank you all.
-Well, the areas are a tiny bit small, but adding them up, this is a big map!
-The entrance? What do you mean? A way to get to that level on the final version of the MOD?
-I'll reupload it on FFH, but first, give me some errors, so I can correct them, and use FFH.

I meant the entrance as the part where you beat the Boo to get in the level. Why is there a teleport where you fall to the basement?

Oh, can you give me a direct download link to the file? I get 403'd when I use the site link. Maybe you could host at Rapdshare for me.

It is a direct link. Try using a different browser.
And, you asked why is there a teleporter.
Well, there isn't, and that's the problem. In SM64, if you fall on those "pits", you go to the basement. I can't get that to happen here.

Hmm, is there a way to use intangible invisible FOFs to change the lighting? I don't think so, but you could check. You might even be able to use intangible opaque platforms to make it impossible to see through. And use the pit texture if you opt for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back