1.08 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, KeyCommander doesn't even work on Windows 98!!!!!
Which totally STINKS!!!

Okey, I *do* confess that it works with Win2k. But still, you'd think that Microsoft would make the OSes at lease... y'know, like COMPATIBLE!!!

[/outrage]

I know how you feel... I never liked Windows from the start. But I always have kept one machine running it because alot of software is windows exclusive. I use Linux about half the time. The other half I must use windows. :( Its just a big DOS shell basicly. Thats what windows 1.0 was.
win1_big.png

They basicly just keep building on to it until you get Windows XP today.

Me Found Glitchy! :o :D

Anyways, i'm not sure if this has been mentioned before because i only skimmed through this thread, but anyways, if you're super sonic, and you fall into liek a lava pit, you fly up to the ceiling and never come down! even when you lose all of your rings you can move but your just stuck.

oh heres another one for ya...In GFZ1, the breakable wall that leads to the emerald can be destroyed also by just gliding and climbing on the wall above it. This could be somewhat related to the booster in air trick as well...

Spazzo said:
oh heres another one for ya...In GFZ1, the breakable wall that leads to the emerald can be destroyed also by just gliding and climbing on the wall above it. This could be somewhat related to the booster in air trick as well...
That bug is known and was reported earlier in this topic (Not that I blame you for not reading the ~300 posts). It has already been fixed for 1.09.

I think that Knuckles in official games can destroy breakable walls only with touching them... Why not do this in SRB2?

Sik said:
I think that Knuckles in official games can destroy breakable walls only with touching them... Why not do this in SRB2?
He can. Go walk into the breakable wall in GFZ1 and see for yourself.

Mystic said:
Sik said:
OK, you won, hovewer, I can't find any breakable wall IN THE GAME (just the emerald that I found in this level is in another place, sure).

Sik said:
Mystic said:
Sik said:
OK, you won, hovewer, I can't find any breakable wall IN THE GAME (just the emerald that I found in this level is in another place, sure).
GFZ1 is IN THE GAME, so I think that counts. And no, the level has no other emerald token.

Other than that, no, I can't think of another instance either. Doesn't mean it's not important.

Bug report! Reporting bugs since 19-something!

Thwomp blocks!
They have a problem in netgames. Only the Server sees them fall.
And if he touches/gets smooshed by/shoots them, all players (Except the server) get a consistancy failure.
And it also gives consistancies if players touch/shoot where a thomp would be for the server. I.E gets smooshed by them. And they don't even see it coming! Only the server sees them fall, even if another player passes under them.
I also suspect that if a player joins WHILE a thwomp is falling, the thwomp will stay there for the player. The server sees them go back up, but the player sees them staying there several feet below where they normaly are.

Nah, don't worry. I know a simple command I can type in that crashes the game instantly, so I don't need to know any other ways to do it. Not that I ever use it, of course. I'm not (usually)the type to abuse things like that...

What? What are you looking at? :roll:

Well actually, it was the thought of noobs or unwanted friends to go and think that the twomp hasnt come down yet, and then BAM! Lol.

SRB2-Playah said:
Bug report! Reporting bugs since 19-something!

Thwomp blocks!
They have a problem in netgames. Only the Server sees them fall.
And if he touches/gets smooshed by/shoots them, all players (Except the server) get a consistancy failure.
And it also gives consistancies if players touch/shoot where a thomp would be for the server. I.E gets smooshed by them. And they don't even see it coming! Only the server sees them fall, even if another player passes under them.
I also suspect that if a player joins WHILE a thwomp is falling, the thwomp will stay there for the player. The server sees them go back up, but the player sees them staying there several feet below where they normaly are.
After doing a little more testing with this, I discovered that it only happens if a player joins while the map is being played. If they join and the host switches to the map with the thwomps, this glitch will not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back