2024, the year of Shadow.

Idk what to put bruh

Are you my life? cuz i hate ya.
So you probably heard people saying that the year 2024 will be the year of Shadow The Hedgeog, with those things like having him in superstars at least as a skin, and Sonic X Shadow generations definitly confirming that. So what are your personal thoughts/opinion about that? are you worried? happy? mad? or just don't care? personally i think it's cool, with how he's been interpreted during the past few decades, this year has be his redemption!

Last edited:
imagine if they make a remake of sonic 1, cd, 2, 3 and knuckles where they replace every character with shadow

and yeah i think he's probably gonna get a skin in sonic superstars

So you probably heard people saying that the year 2024 will be the year of Shadow The Hedgeog, with those things like having him in superstars at least as a skin, and Sonic X Shadow generations definitly confirming that. So what are your personal thoughts/opinion about that? are you worried? happy? mad? or just don't care? personally i think it's cool, with how he's been interpreted during the past few decades, this year has be his redemption!
man, i love shadow. and it’s knuckles’ 30th anniversary so two of my favorite sonic characters are gonna get a lot of good stuff this year :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back