• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

A possible SRB2TLDX's Revival and Remake

Status
Not open for further replies.

cozyraf

Judge
Judge
Let's start with this thing then. Now you might wonder what is even SRB2TLDX, I'll explain it to you, it's a level pack made by Master from srb2 that received lots of bad reviews for having stolen content from other mods on it's demo. I came here to tell that it can possibly have a remake by the following information I'm about to give.

He had some guidance from other people (one of those being me) and he's determined to remake the whole pack from the beggining, removing every stolen content and improving the levels. Here's a showcase of the first act that was made by Master and Kwiin.

Now this level pack also is included with custom characters. (that are basically recolors and have stolen abilities) It might be possible that the remake of those characters won't be made, either way they will be removed if nothing is done about them.

This mod apparently contains a story that happens after the SRB2 Events. It won't have many changes, heck Master already made Season 1 and he's starting to do Season 2. It will have Shadow replaced with Mighty and it's grammar and writting will be fixed.

Despise all of this, the team behind the project is having some problems, all of them are busy at the moment and we also need a mapper. So if one of you guys have a chance and want to help on this project, it would be really appreciated. You can contact me on Discord: Rafael44642#2648 or send me a message through the MB. I believe that the level pack's now in good hands.

And that's all the information we have currently, some stuff here might change and we can't promise that it'll release anytime soon. Thank you for reading this.

Last edited:
Let's start with this thing then. Now you might wonder what is even SRB2TLDX, I'll explain it to you, it's a level pack made by Master from srb2 that received lots of bad reviews for having stolen content from other mods on it's demo. I came here to tell that it can possibly have a remake by the following information I'm about to give.

He had some guidance from other people (one of those being me) and he's determined to remake the whole pack from the beggining, removing every stolen content and improving the levels. Here's a showcase of the first act that was made by Kwiin.

Now this level pack also is included with custom characters. (that are basically recolors and have stolen abilities) It might be possible that the remake of those characters won't be made, either way they will be removed if nothing is done about them.

This mod apparently contains a story that happens after the SRB2 Events. It won't have many changes, heck Master already made Season 1 and he's starting to do Season 2. It will have Shadow replaced with Mighty and it's grammar and writting will be fixed.

Despise all of this, the team behind the project is having some problems, all of them are busy at the moment and we don't have a scripter. So if one of you guys have a chance and want to help on this project, it would be really appreciated. You can contact me on Discord: Rafael44642#2648 or send me a message through the MB. I believe that the level pack's now in good hands.

And that's all the information we have currently, some stuff here might change and we can't promise that it'll release anytime soon. Thank you for reading this.
I mean hell yea dude, I'm super free for srb2 so yea.

And I mean that by I dont have any mods im working on rn

That level was actually made by master himself, although it was very barebones. I just filled it in with Stuff™️.

He had some guidance from other people (one of those being me) and he's determined to remake the whole pack from the beggining, removing every stolen content and improving the levels. Here's a showcase of the first act that was made by Kwiin.

Despise all of this, the team behind the project is having some problems, all of them are busy at the moment and we don't have a scripter nor a spriter. So if one of you guys have a chance and want to help on this project, it would be really appreciated. You can contact me on Discord: Rafael44642#2648 or send me a message through the MB. I believe that the level pack's now in good hands.

Sure, I could do some scripting.

He had some guidance from other people (one of those being me) and he's determined to remake the whole pack from the beggining, removing every stolen content and improving the levels. Here's a showcase of the first act that was made by Master and Kwiin.

Despise all of this, the team behind the project is having some problems, all of them are busy at the moment and we don't have a scripter nor a spriter. So if one of you guys have a chance and want to help on this project, it would be really appreciated. You can contact me on Discord: Rafael44642#2648 or send me a message through the MB. I believe that the level pack's now in good hands.

top ten anime plot twists
Post automatically merged:

top ten anime plot twists
seriously however, looks interesting so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back