Annoying NetXCmd error

LOLWUT

So i recently came back to SRB2 after a long hiatus, only for this spammy error code that's on the console to show up while playing a server.
No matter what i can do, this error will never go away.
Is there a way i can fix it/patch?

Attachments

• anerr.PNG
    anerr.PNG
    64.5 KB · Views: 27
So i recently came back to SRB2 after a long hiatus, only for this spammy error code that's on the console to show up while playing a server.
Reload the game and join a different server.

It's an issue with multiple players trying to activate lots of console commands at once.

This happens most often when mods try to auto-activate commands for the sake of loading "savefiles", since there's no official method to load saves that actually syncs in netgames. Most mods try to load their save files constantly and rapidly until the command has gone through successfully, and if that gets blocked by SRB2's netcmd buffer, you get spammed by this error.

Try loading the game with less mods, or add your mods 1 by 1 mid-game so all their save files can also load 1 by 1. Though joiners are the mercy of the buffer until an SRB2 dev comes up with a proper method to sync saves online.

If you're a creator, have your mod attempt to load your saves only intermittently to give SRB2's netcmd buffer time to catch up.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back