• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Character Wad in the works (Beta advailable in first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my metals.... Metal Sonic was done a hell of a long time. I just don't feel like releasing it yet. Some people around here has him, though. Go and ask for it in IRC. Mecha Knux is still in progress. I need to draw more frames on paper, so it still might take a couple of weeks. And I haven't even started on the Tails Doll.

But enough about them. Let's get back on topic. I suppose Donnyku is supposed to tell us more about Amy the Rascal, hmm?

I think that you only need to change those eyes... They need eyelashes.

Metal characters look awesome :o

I´ll be waiting for those characters ^^

Actually, Amy's comming along at a steady pase, I finished all the front view animations, and am close to finishing other various animations, that is untill I got sidetraced by MK:Shaolin Monks and Mario Superstar Baseball.

ms3kf.gif
...?

Omega the Hedgehog said:
The first time I read that, I swear to god it was 'anime' instead of 'smilie' o_o;

Now why would I say anime? I hate anime! :?

Ehh, some people have problems...

Chaos Zero 64, why don't ya just post it on the srb2 website? It would just seems like the thing to do cause there are a few people who don't have and or use the IRC chatroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back