• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chemical plant zone

Я хочу перенести эту замечательную карту из soniccraft в SRB, также планирую добавить: трамплины, бег по петлям, перемещение по трубам, перемещение самих блоков и некоторые другие механики.
2024-04-10_18-49-47.png

Post automatically merged:

srb20036.gif

[automerge
srb20021.png
srb20018.png
]1712741074[/automerge]
srb20000.png

Last edited:
I'm still amazed how people are porting maps from minecraft to DooM

I want to transfer this wonderful map from soniccraft to SRB, I also plan to add: trampolines, running through loops, moving through pipes, moving the blocks themselves and some other mechanics.
View attachment 116822

View attachment 116823

View attachment 116824

View attachment 116825

View attachment 116826
i love your work

If I manage to finish it, then this will be my favorite map, and if the game engine holds up, then it will be possible to transfer all the locations from Sonic Islands (Modded Sonicraft Map), of course if I have enough patience.

I want to transfer this wonderful map from soniccraft to SRB, I also plan to add: trampolines, running through loops, moving through pipes, moving the blocks themselves and some other mechanics.
View attachment 116822

View attachment 116823

View attachment 116824

View attachment 116825

View attachment 116826
:O
hype mode initiated

srb20011.png

I will not say that I am able to do what I have planned, but so far I have managed to add one ball, I tried to add another one but it did not stay on the platform.
srb20007.gif

Last edited:
Level doesn't look bad so far, but with the way it's structured at the moment I'm worried you can easily fly past it all on the side.

Level doesn't look bad so far, but with the way it's structured at the moment I'm worried you can easily fly past it all on the side.
To avoid this, I plan to change or expand the location in some places. For now, you need to worry about whether your computer can handle this card or not.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back