help for custom sounds

tropluckyfr

Certified bad modder.
I wanna put some special sound for my character troplucky who is getting continued after a temp stop but i cant seem to be able to make him have the sounds
The sounds jave for dashing, walking, running and jumping.
Help would be really appreciated
Sorry for my awfull english im french

i really need help for this one its pretty much the only helping ill need im currently remaking this guy

You're in luck. There's a reusable script that allows you to add sounds for footsteps: it's right here. As for the sounds, you can either rip them from games (I'd recommend going to The VG Resource's dedicated sounds website for these) or record your own. If you're willing to pick the latter, and you want to add a retro aesthetic to your character, you can use SFXR. It's a free tool that allows you to generate 8-bit and 16-bit-esque sounds.

or if you're really wanting to put time into it, you can record your own footsteps with a camcorder or something similar.

Regardless of which option you choose, I wish you luck with your character.

You're in luck. There's a reusable script that allows you to add sounds for footsteps: it's right here. As for the sounds, you can either rip them from games (I'd recommend going to The VG Resource's dedicated sounds website for these) or record your own. If you're willing to pick the latter, and you want to add a retro aesthetic to your character, you can use SFXR. It's a free tool that allows you to generate 8-bit and 16-bit-esque sounds.

or if you're really wanting to put time into it, you can record your own footsteps with a camcorder or something similar.

Regardless of which option you choose, I wish you luck with your character.
thanks ill check that out im using a sound rip from pizza tower

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back