[HELP FOUND] AFTON MOD

Maverick

Level Designer, Smart Bastard
I have finished every sprite for my purple guy mod, and now I need a programmer to it together.
I doubt people will want this character, but I still have hope, though not as much as when I started.
-requirement: programmer, that's it.
I hope to whoever sees this, that we can make a great mod, it be a lot better than anything I could make.
-MavK64

what abilities do you want?
I have a full character planned out.
the main gimmick being that you can only directly harm bosses and land enemies, you need to get the flying ones out of the sky to dismantle them.
2 passives
-one speed, being a rather slow character, purple guy (who's sprites are green to allow a color palate) has the fastest acceleration out of everyone (apart from maybe duke nukum, idk)
-dismantle, Purple guy can't attack enemies like the others, he has to walk into them, to keep it simple if Purple guy is on ground and has any directional movement, he can instantly destroy any and all badniks, jumping and or falling off a platform will leave you open for attack.(moving doesn't make you invincible, you just can destroy robots at the cost of your easily regained momentum)
-ax, its purple guys only way of attacking bosses as they are always in the air (except for fang, who Isn't immune to his passive, nor any of the bosses, most of them are in the air.) on non-bosses though, the ax works as a way to knock them down for disassembling, this can be used on all enemies, if a badnik falls somewhere Purple guy can't go without taking damage, the badnik will instantly die (the sprites are just a side view of a spinning ax because at that point, the wip forum turned into an echo chamber.)
-taunt, big chungas spring bonnie
-although not having super sprites, purple guy has some upgrades,
--super ax, is the ax, but instantly kills enemies, that's it
--being able to destroy things regardless of being in the air
multiplayer is where things get muddy, but other than that, I have base idea.

the main gimmick being that you can only directly harm bosses and land enemies, you need to get the flying ones out of the sky to dismantle them.
2 passives
-one speed, being a rather slow character, purple guy (who's sprites are green to allow a color palate) has the fastest acceleration out of everyone (apart from maybe duke nukum, idk)
-dismantle, Purple guy can't attack enemies like the others, he has to walk into them, to keep it simple if Purple guy is on ground and has any directional movement, he can instantly destroy any and all badniks, jumping and or falling off a platform will leave you open for attack.(moving doesn't make you invincible, you just can destroy robots at the cost of your easily regained momentum)
-ax, its purple guys only way of attacking bosses as they are always in the air (except for fang, who Isn't immune to his passive, nor any of the bosses, most of them are in the air.) on non-bosses though, the ax works as a way to knock them down for disassembling, this can be used on all enemies, if a badnik falls somewhere Purple guy can't go without taking damage, the badnik will instantly die (the sprites are just a side view of a spinning ax because at that point, the wip forum turned into an echo chamber.)
i could help
Post automatically merged:

2 passives
what button is
the ax
dismantle
taunt

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back