Help me

I don't know much about uploading mods and the page but I would recommend the following steps:

Step 1: check if your mod meets the guidelines on the page

Step 2: make sure your mod is not mediocre, which I doubt it is since mostly unless it is a gamebanana mod they are usually mediocre and that is why they are there and not here

Step 3: try asking on the discord server

I hope I have been of help to you

Here
Post automatically merged:

Não sei muito sobre como enviar mods e a página, mas recomendo as seguintes etapas:

Passo 1: verifique se o seu mod atende às diretrizes da página

Passo 2: certifique-se de que seu mod não seja medíocre, o que duvido que seja, pois principalmente, a menos que seja um mod gamebanana, eles geralmente são medíocres e é por isso que estão lá e não aqui

Etapa 3: tente perguntar no servidor discord

Espero ter ajudado você

1 - from what I gathered, my mod meets the community guidelines. 2 - and my mod is just a song swap. 3 - I tried to post my mod and the credits, but it only posted the credits.

and for some reason someone doesn't understand me, it's because I don't speak English. I am Brazilian

Last edited:
Here

1 - from what I gathered, my mod meets the community guidelines. 2 - and my mod is just a song swap. 3 - I tried to post my mod and the credits, but it only posted the credits.

and for some reason someone doesn't understand me, it's because I don't speak English. I am Brazilian
Ok,And I understand you, I am Venezuelan although I am using a translator for this.

Mods which are just song swaps are typically not allowed on the MB.

Mods which are just song swaps are typically not allowed on the MB.

I don't think this is the problem, as I already downloaded some music change mods

I don't think this is the problem, as I already downloaded some music change mods
Here an example: https://mb.srb2.org/threads/spectrus-sega-genesis-mega-drive-music-pack-v0-2.30024/

If you want, I can send the mod by email.
email:
luizg07102020@gmail.com

I need to resolve this problem quickly, as one of the judges on the site understood that I was asking them to do the work for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231116-105525.png
    Screenshot_20231116-105525.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Maybe add some content, or rename the filename. (There are rules for filenames. Yes, as ridiculous as it sounds, there are.)

Original Songs or songs that you got permission to post as a mod are allowed

That mod re-do all the game songs to make it genesified

Original Songs or songs that you got permission to post as a mod are allowed

That mod re-do all the game songs to make it genesified

If you want, I can send you the notebook with the songs I used.
Send a message to my email if you want:
luizg07102020@gmail.com

If you want, I can send you the notebook with the songs I used.
Send a message to my email if you want:
luizg07102020@gmail.com
If you have any errors, send me a message

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back