Help with changing enemy characteristics.

SirIncompetent

helo u ar epic gamer
I was using SLADE to edit each and every Badnik's actions, such as making them shoot lasers or jump for a WAD I am working on. However, when I finished working on the Blue Crawla, (the first enemy i worked on) I went on to the Red Crawla and made it bunny hop like the Blue Crawla, but when I tested it the Red Crawla just stayed in place and wouldn't stop playing a sound. I just copy and pasted the Blue Crawla's edited code into a separate lump in the same WAD, and all I did after that was change all instances of "POSS" to "SPOS," and change MT_BLUECRAWLA to MT_REDCRAWLA. I followed the tutorial on the SRB2 Wiki, by the way. Here is my WAD that I am making: (NOTE: I had to dump all the contents into a ZIP because the Message Board won't support attaching WADs. Sorry!)

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could reply to me a link with revised code, or at least tell me what to do to fix this? (NOTE: I want to replace the badnik characteristics, not make new ones.) Thank you for your time!

Edit: When I loaded the game up normally, not through SLADE 3, I found that the Red Crawlas were replaced with the sprite for when an invalid object is placed. I think that might help. Thanks!

Attachments

• brokencodethatisbadandstupid.zip
    751 bytes · Views: 71
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back