• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

i will voice-act your srb2 mod (100% free)

ash

they/them
hello. i am ash. i am very silly on the internet and would like to try my hand at voice acting! i love srb2 (the game), but always thought how lame it was that taunts got removed after 1.08. i am here to provide the remedy.

examples of my "va work" are attached. yes they are incredibly cringe :blink:. if you'd like to add a voice to your mod in some way and have no other options, just send me a message and we can work something out! i can attempt to voice literally anything—characters, sfx, announcers, whatever, so don't be shy if you're in need!

i have a preference for mods that are close to being complete so that my work can also be released, so please keep this in mind before messaging. if you're still in the ideation phase of your mod, it may be challenging for me to help until much later.

ty

(btw i think all of these were recorded on a $10 headset mic but i would be using a condenser w/ filter for ur mod)

Attachments

• pslope_t.mp4
    390.8 KB
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back