• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Imposter in SRB2 (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes the Sus, The Amogus is here in SRB2 and it`s W.I.P...

he can do shit like:

Crouching:
srb20181.gif

Reporting And Killing:
srb20183.gif

Just a minor correction here, it's Impostor, it's an "O" instead of an "E"

I don't mean anything negative here, this looks pretty good so far, accurate to the game.

Just a minor correction here, it's Impostor, it's an "O" instead of an "E"

I don't mean anything negative here, this looks pretty good so far, accurate to the game.
Ok thanks but I made report button and it's literally second kill button just with cool down of 40 second or tics idk and and kill button is customizeble(by admin)

I forgot to mention He gonna have the "Dance" 3 Different Anims for dancing and 5 differend music

and a special way to play Dance music

god i really hope people dont turn this thread into a meme, because its an actual attempt at the character and not a joke

This is really cool. You nailed the art style Among Us has in multiple rotations, great work! It's pretty interesting how you're adapting the game mechanics into abilities for this guy. Best of luck!

god i really hope people dont turn this thread into a meme, because its an actual attempt at the character and not a joke

This is really cool. You nailed the art style Among Us has in multiple rotations, great work! It's pretty interesting how you're adapting the game mechanics into abilities for this guy. Best of luck!
I mean, it was already a meme, but we need this to be meme free, a little clean slate, none of the outdated jokes, just a character mod, so that's it.

Thanks but i use the Adobe Animate and it`s kinda a mess between Joke Mod and and Actual Character.

All because of dances...

изображение_2021-06-30_220725.png

honestly, this looks extremely promising and could make for a really fun gameplay experience. i do hope that you try to make this mod in honour of the game itself and not the meme that it became over the past year, though.

honestly, this looks extremely promising and could make for a really fun gameplay experience. i do hope that you try to make this mod in honour of the game itself and not the meme that it became over the past year, though.
Yeah im planning on making sabotage make everything dark and make a small amount of light come from you and make enemies dont see you(cuz dark lol)

also progress on "Dances"(thx to Flame aka Mars)
srb20187.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back