• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ness in Sonic Robo Blast 2! (Work in progress)

Yes it's Ness, from Earthbound/Mother 2
I'm still kind of looking for an lua coder for this mod.
But I've still got some move, ideas for him... uhh that's all lol

Attachments

• srb20049.gif
    srb20049.gif
    5.5 MB · Views: 622
  • STNDA0.png
    STNDA0.png
    567 bytes · Views: 214
  • XTRAB0.png
    XTRAB0.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 226
Yes it's Ness, from Earthbound/Mother 2
I'm still kind of looking for an lua coder for this mod.
But I've still got some move, ideas for him... uhh that's all lol
well firstly, what abilities does he have ?
i MIGHT be able to help.

also hi icy

Word of advice: people won’t take this mod as seriously as you’ll want them to because he uses the TerminalMontage design. Take it from me, the guy that attempted to make Chili Dog

I have a idea of where this should go: Basicly... A rpg Like character, Which includes Every Main character that gets added to your party.
Maybe some kind of turnbased... No that wouldent work bc too slow, Maybe... C3 opens Earthbound menu. C2 Checks, Spin Bash's. C1.. Psi..? Maybe??
Anyways, I hope you the best of luck!!!

Ps: Hehe, So. Not to boast but... One of my friends made a Gmod Earthbound Addon. And it was- is very very cool, Go and check it out sometime! :)

Word of advice: people won’t take this mod as seriously as you’ll want them to because he uses the TerminalMontage design. Take it from me, the guy that attempted to make Chili Dog
They don't have to take it seriously for it to be a good mod.

Oh damn
Post automatically merged:

They don't have to take it seriously for it to be a good mod.
Yes true, there's joke mods out there and they still attend to be good, even if they are joke mods.

I have a idea of where this should go: Basicly... A rpg Like character, Which includes Every Main character that gets added to your party.
Maybe some kind of turnbased... No that wouldent work bc too slow, Maybe... C3 opens Earthbound menu. C2 Checks, Spin Bash's. C1.. Psi..? Maybe??
Anyways, I hope you the best of luck!!!

Honestly at that point you're better off making something like SRB2P, which isn't really the goal of this mod

Thank you!

Yes, and he does other things too.
Well, for his PK Fire... for the moment, I suggest giving him fang's ability. And replace the cork sprites with this. Ill try to make somethin for u.
BTW, what button should I map PK Fire to ? Custom 1, 2, 3, or Spin. Your choice. Ill map it to C1 til' you want it changed.
And what's gonna be Ness's skinname ?

Last edited:
so basically he shoots fire ?
Well, for his PK Fire... for the moment, I suggest giving him fang's ability. And replace the cork sprites with this. Ill try to make somethin for u.
BTW, what button should I map PK Fire to ? Custom 1, 2, 3, or Spin. Your choice. Ill map it to C1 til' you want it changed.
And what's gonna be Ness's skinname ?
Thanks, I would really love that! Also, I believe pk fire should be Custom 1 and his skin name is just "Ness"

ness
Or...
sansundertale I MEAN-
LOL

Thanks, I would really love that! Also, I believe pk fire should be Custom 1 and his skin name is just "Ness"

LOL
His S_SKIN "name" shouldn't start with a big letter, from my experience. It's practically impossible to restrict a lua ability with a S_SKIN "name" that starts with a big letter, change it to "ness"

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back