Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models

Peppermint's SRB2 Styled Models V1.9c - Were Back!

Hey so uh, I looked through and saw that the animation for the breakdance was fixed and is in the middle of going through moderator approval, but I noticed one other thing that may need a fix unless it's already been fixed or I'm just stupid and missed a step while installing or something. When SASonic is in Rush Mode and does a trick with Spin off a spring, he rotates the opposite direction as the effects? (Model rotates clockwise while effects rotate counter-clockwise)

Attachments

• srb20024.gif
    srb20024.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 238
Hey so uh, I looked through and saw that the animation for the breakdance was fixed and is in the middle of going through moderator approval, but I noticed one other thing that may need a fix unless it's already been fixed or I'm just stupid and missed a step while installing or something. When SASonic is in Rush Mode and does a trick with Spin off a spring, he rotates the opposite direction as the effects? (Model rotates clockwise while effects rotate counter-clockwise)
Not really peppermints fault,it's a problem with models overall
For some reason they're just..forced to use the opposite direction even if they're animated to use the normal direction

Not really peppermints fault,it's a problem with models overall
For some reason they're just..forced to use the opposite direction even if they're animated to use the normal direction
Maybe try animating it to be in the opposite direction, so in-game it can make it appear in the other direction?

guys...

Look at the end.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240325-121718_File Manager +.jpg
    Screenshot_20240325-121718_File Manager +.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 92
There is a problem with using your great models with XMomentum. The Tails model is replaced with sprites from the mod, and his tails disappear when flying.

the tails disappearing are probably cuz you have interpolation turned to always
Well, my interpolation is actually set to Sometimes. With interpolation turned off, Tails' tails still disappear when flying.
By the way, you are wrong. I turned off XMomentum, turned on interpolation to Always, and tails don't disappear when flying.

There is a problem with using your great models with XMomentum. The Tails model is replaced with sprites from the mod, and his tails disappear when flying.
Don't use blue shoes tails if the model is disappearing. XMomentum should have a command to turn it off, but I don't know what it is. Should be listed in its resource page.

Back