SADX-sonic (now for 1.09.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super mystic sonic

The Golden Blur
I planned on posting this wad as the 100st topic, but some guy started a topic planning to make a dark-sonic.wad! Bah....Anyway, I decided to update this wad a long time ago. I finally did, and I also added a handmade/edited Super Sonic. Except for the Super Sonic, I'm not owning any credits here. Now there isn't TONS of new stuff, but at least it works.

New stuff:
-Running sprites that are handmade/edited
-A handmade/edited supersonic
-Made some new sprites for a few poses.
-Made it updated with all kinds of SA abilities.
-And that should be it. Oh, and I made the sprites fitting.

DOWNLOAD HERE............OR HERE

EDIT: Oops. Seems like I forgot to give out some screens.

srb200302ih.png

srb200310cx.png

srb200327lm.png

srb200330tl.png

srb200343tc.png

I could never make these screens if I wouldn't have found a little bug that lets other characters then Super Sonic float. Thank you for releasing 1.09.20 a lot! You might not have fixed other characters Super float, but there is a little bug to make em do it.

Well done. Almost perfect in fact. But there are a few frames that were oviously edited...and I wish you left them alone. Other than that. Triple A+.

-EIDT-

On a side note. The size fits perfectly with SAKNUX.wad. All that's needed at this piont is Tails. I should really get on that...

You might find some blue pixels in Super Sonic. Blue is his original color. I edited the normal SADX sonic to let him look like Super Sonic. It fits very good.

His spikes should come out to the sides more in his superform. The color thing wasn't much of an issue.

I really wish I'd seen this before posting in this topic. The spring jump animation needs major work...He's the size of a crawla...

And...Who did you get permission to edit this from again?

I can safely say none of the SRB2-DX staff.
And I certainly wouldn't approve, as I'm making an SASonic to work with SAKnux.

Oh lighten up, Dark Warrior....

This wad is very nice! I like the superform. However I agree with Zeshiro that the spring frame needs work.

I know DW. There's only a major problem. I can't contact Jetcrazy. I've sent a message to him, but it never left my outbox.....

I've been cleaning up my inbox and sentbox, and yet it isn't sent. I've waited too long for it. And I think Jetcrazy was the one who originaly made this SADX-sonic. Even so, I don't really own any credits at all, except for the Super Sonic.

Super mystic sonic said:
Except for the Super Sonic, I'm not owning any credits here.

EDIT:
GCFreak said:
Oh lighten up, Dark Warrior....

This wad is very nice! I like the superform. However I agree with Zeshiro that the spring frame needs work.

I know about the spring frame. Its smaller then the rest, making it weird. But I'm never gonna work on this wad again, because this was ment to be a simple update! x.x

It's an -ok- wad. Maybe Dark Warrior could clean this up rather than having to finsih SASonic from scratch. SAKnux is a polished piece of work.

I like super sonic you can make him any color, turn him black and he looks like neo omega sonic from neo sonic 3 revelations.

chaos_sonic said:
I like super sonic you can make him any color turn him black and he looks like neo omega sonic from neo sonic 3 revelations.

:eek: Wow...um, that shouldn't be one sentence. And well, it stands to reason that he'd look like a Sonic recolor if you well...change his color. :|

Finally :mrgreen: I love this wad! Im having problems with him turning super got the emeralds 50 rings and do speed thock and nothing happens!!!

Zeshiro said:
chaos_sonic said:
I like super sonic you can make him any color turn him black and he looks like neo omega sonic from neo sonic 3 revelations.

:eek: Wow...um, that shouldn't be one sentence. And well, it stands to reason that he'd look like a Sonic recolor if you well...change his color. :|

Neo omega sonic is not a recolor he is Sonic's superform powerd by the neo gems. :P

chaos_sonic said:
Zeshiro said:
chaos_sonic said:

Neo omega sonic is not a recolor he is Sonic's superform powerd by the neo gems. :P
In other words, a ripoff off of SMS' character and crappily done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back