Shrub64's Character Pack

Shrub64's Character Pack v7.0

Shrub64

Shrub64 submitted a new resource:

Yo-kai Watch Character Pack - A character pack for Yo-kai Watch? This must be the work of a yo-kai!

Ever the one willing to prove his worth, at least when there's chocobars on the line, Jibanyan rolls in to win!

Jibanyan Stats:
Speed 4, Weight 3
View attachment 83216

Next up is everyone's favorite bumpkin Komasan! This may not be the place he was expecting to end up when riding his vacuum friend, but he is certain to give his all!

Komasan Stats:
Speed 3, Weight 5
View attachment 83217

Not lookin' to be left out of the scene, Usapyon comes...​

Read more about this resource...

Shrub64 updated Yo-kai Watch Character Pack with a new update entry:

Shrub64's Character Pack! Now Including The Deku Princess!

The Deku Princess hailing from the Deku Kingdom located in the Southern Swamp of Termina is here to represent her people! She's here to show she can ride around in more than a bottle!

She will be in the Individual Character ZIP file as I want to keep non-Yo-kai Watch characters separate from the Yo-kai Watch .pk3 file. Just keep that in mind. I intend to keep adding more non-YW characters to the ZIP file and add any more YW characters to the appropriate bundle PK3. Though if anyone is...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Shrub64 updated Shrub64's Character Pack with a new update entry:

Team Snakemouth, Kanna, and Popple join the races!

This update here brings five new characters to my pack.

Introducing....

The trio that make Bugaria's famous Team Snakemouth:

Kabbu:
Speed 7, Weight 7​

View attachment 87772

Leif:
Speed 5, Weight 3
View attachment 87773

Vi:
Speed 8, Weight 1
View attachment 87774
Now to address the obvious. I know there is already character pack that have Kabbu, Leif, and Vi, but I didn't really notice until Kabbu's...​

Introducing Surfing Pikachu, Lugia, Dan, and Mothiva + Updates

Let's not waste time with greetings and introduce the four new racers!

First up, hailing from the Kanto region, this Pikachu picked up the nack for riding waves the second it hit the board! Introducing the aptly named:

Surfing Pikachu:
Speed 8, Weight 3

View attachment 92993View attachment 92994
Pikachu here uses the most recent version of Togen's Simple AnimaL Lua to make the extra animation possible. Thanks very much to Togen for making it for...​

I can't download the 4.0 version. When I click download, I get the 3.0 version instead.
Maybe my dumb naming scheme. The zip should have all the characters, but I named it ShrubIndivChar_v3.0 because I started the individual character zip file after my first post on here to help separate it from the pk3 I had done with all the Yo-kai Watch characters. That's why the name is a version behind. Unless that isn't the problem then use the history tab. I will update the zip name soon since I'm gonna add second color support to Surfing Pikachu as a means of avoiding the confusion.

Freya and Steiner from FF9, Mineru from TotK, and Tamers12345's Sonic join the races! + Updates

Hailing from the planet Gaia, we have two participants looking to represent the best of their respective countries of Burmecia and Alexandria. We have:

Freya:
Speed 7, Weight 2
View attachment 95882
As a dragoon knight, Freya here is light on her feet to help her jump high in the sky. It only makes she is pretty light and quick in a kart. Sound effects and music are taken from FF9.

Steiner:
Speed 3, Weight 8
View attachment 95883
Ever the...​

Introducing Helbindi + General Updates

Introducing one of Muspell's savage generals from the mobile game Fire Emblem Heroes:

Helbindi:
Speed 2, Weight 8
View attachment 103893
Being the big brute he is, Helbindi sports low speed and heavy weight to match his general statline in Fire Emblem Heroes. Though don't count him out just because he is slow!

Updates:

I've made a number of small changes to all my sprites like renaming every character's individual sprite from 'PLAY****' to the appropriate four...​

Five new racers join the fray! + Updates

Longing for a race after so long, this kremling exchanged her Barrel pack for a kart to show she is just as good on land as she is in the air. Here is:
Kalypso:
Speed 7, Weight 4
View attachment 117344
I tried matching the stats close enough to her Barrel Blast stats. Sounds are taken from Donkey Kong: Barrel Blast.

Hailing from the continent of Tellius, he is man of high noble standing and a true appreciator of all things beautiful. Normally he wouldn't sully...​

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back