• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sol Sestancia 2 playtesting.

I recorded me playing this until it ended due to a 2d bug (its also unlisted because I don't know if you're fine with it being public)
It's fine being public. As long as it's mentioned it's a beta.
Thanks for the let's play, I'll check it out.

Looks like you played an earlier version, the current version has a teleporter resetting the 2d section when you're bumped off. Not to mention it now goes to the farm level, the secret train stage showing up after the tunnels level was an accident.

....What the heck, you broke the Royal palace boss cutscene? Geez, didn't know that was possible.

Last edited:
just wanted to say that this pack is super awesome and fun and it’s one of the coolest srb2 mods. I’m really glad my train section got in! I’ll playtest this one and post any bugs I find later.

I played the rest of the pack

Hey Roger, I Played All The Stages And I Wanna Give Some Positive and Negative Opinions Of The "mod" That's Is Not Finished And I Know There's Some Objects That's Can Be Changed In The Oficial Release.

<Btw I Played The Mod With The Adventure Sonic
And Using The Rush Mode From It Where Make Some Part Really Cool>

Positive Opinions That I Really Wanna Talk:
-1: Well The Stages Are Fun And Challenging, And That's Something I Like-
2: The Voices Who Dubbed The Characters Are Good
-3: The Boss Battles Are Funny And A Little Too Easy But That's Okay-
-4: There Really Some Set Pieces where the Speed Is Rewarding And Is Pretty Good-

Negative Opinions:
-1:There Is Too Many Enemies Who Can Shoot And The Stage Looks Like A Bullet Hell- <And Is Not Something That I Hate Or Dislike But Is Kinda Frustrating When You Got Hit So Many Times>
-2:There's Not Much Of Variations Of Shields In The Stages
-3:There's Some Skips That Can Literally Skip A Whole Part Of The Stages-
-4:There's Some Visual Bugs In Some Stages-

That's Pretty Much It For Now. I Hope You Have A Good Day/Night

I played the rest of the pack
Alright, thanks for the video!
What's the Robert Blast comics you speak of, anyway?

Right, so, I guess my strategy for now is to reduce the amount of projectile enemies since it's both too frustrating and likely helping the slowdown.
I hope it won't make the pack too easy then, altough I suppose flow and spectacle are more important then challenge for this particular level pack.

Alright, thanks for the video!
What's the Robert Blast comics you speak of, anyway?

Right, so, I guess my strategy for now is to reduce the amount of projectile enemies since it's both too frustrating and likely helping the slowdown.
I hope it won't make the pack too easy then, altough I suppose flow and spectacle are more important then challenge for this particular level pack.
The Robert Blast comics are just 2 joke comics i put in the discord, I kind of regret talking about those in the video, so just ignore those.

lemme just put a bug here . these ment to only go in a half circle?
srb20288.gif

Post automatically merged:

also i realize the fang on the marvelous queen just has the srb2tgf boss1 ai

Yeah, the maces go in a half circle on purpose, makes it harder to predict.
Why, think it ruins the pace?

That's Shift and I guess she's upset you interrupted her golf game. "Sorry, all for the duty of hero'ing madam."

And BTW yeah, I've updated the file, fixed some issues, should have inplanted all emblems and Chaos emeralds now.

I don't why but this mod and angel Island tour bug out when using the Peelout mod can you fix it and in 3d models here 3 photos and if I play as the team in the photos there lagged lots of it.

Attachments

• srb20036.png
    srb20036.png
    211.5 KB · Views: 73
  • srb20038.png
    srb20038.png
    258.2 KB · Views: 72
  • srb20037.png
    srb20037.png
    211.7 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
your Sonic forces videos were definitely funny, thank you Roger for all you do to make map packs for us, and if you ever stop making map packs , I'll do it for ya

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back