• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 Demake on ROBLOX

Hey guys,
you remember that terrible Bright the Hedgehog mod I made over a year ago?
I stopped with it since I updated my computer to a Windows 11.

So, do not worry, since I'm making a SRB2 demake on ROBLOX!
Yes, Bright the Hedgehog will star as the main character of it.
Its name is currently "Bright Robo Blast" (yes i give credit to sonic team junior and the others for the original srb2 game)

This game will NOT be a solo project, so if any of you here are good at composing, map designing or scripting (i would like Rascally Rosy to help), please ask to help!

Thanks for reading this, and I hope Bright Robo Blast will become a real thing in the future! :wonderful:

here is a beta screenshot for you to see:
RobloxScreenShot20220830_082241587.png

Hey guys,
you remember that terrible Bright the Hedgehog mod I made over a year ago?
I stopped with it since I updated my computer to a Windows 11.

So, do not worry, since I'm making a SRB2 demake on ROBLOX!
Yes, Bright the Hedgehog will star as the main character of it.
Its name is currently "Bright Robo Blast" (yes i give credit to sonic team junior and the others for the original srb2 game)

This game will NOT be a solo project, so if any of you here are good at composing, map designing or scripting (i would like Rascally Rosy to help), please ask to help!

Thanks for reading this, and I hope Bright Robo Blast will become a real thing in the future! :wonderful:

here is a beta screenshot for you to see: View attachment 82479
The concept is actually quite cool,altrough i have no skill when it comes to making a Roblox game due to me being on Android.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back