Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
A Tile Is Blue In The Old Museum
1692450926712.png

Post automatically merged:

Hey Glaber How Many Hits Does The Sonic Doom 2 Final boss Take?

Last edited:
No offense intended,but Skill Issue
There Are 29 Levels If You Don't go for the secret levels. and if you do every secret level (there are 3) Then That Means There is 31 levels. Do You Think people would want to do a campaign that his 31 goddamn level? No Absolutely Not

I have a question, where the pop-up turrets ported from 2.0/2.1 at all. because I see multiple instances of pop up turrets being the 2.2 version
You can tell by the projectile (Also I dont feel like datamining the entire mod to see if they are ported lol)
SRB2 The Past:
srb20008.png
srb20009.png
srb20010.png

I should note that these images are taken in ERZ2 2.0-2.0.4 but iirc it is in every other version of ERZ2 and maybe likely every map that uses pop up turrets
srb20000.png

For reference this is how the projectiles look in 2.1.

Another question, to port the levels do you just open them in zone builder and fix all the broken stuff?

Pretty much. Though I may also open them in SRB2 doom builder, doom builder 2, or even an older copy of SRB2 itself just to have a referance

Metal's Final Challenge, As evil as taking both paths of Egg Rock Act 2 is, I still managed to do it.

Last edited:
History Clash ending does not occur in 2.2.12/13, as the console spits out this error:
Screenshot 2023-09-11 174555.png

Back