• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been itching me for a while. But how exactly does the snap dive work? Is it pretty much just a homing attack, or is it something else? Because we're able to see it home into projectiles and just do it on the fly without any enemies around. So I just want to know EXACTLY what it is.
sonic dives, if an enemy is below him (or just generally very near below him) then he snaps into them and rebounds, i think

Alright guys hear me up as you can see from this picture that I was found from blur's tweets or X whatever, he is working on the other projects not just X sonic though there's 2 sonics which is Adventure Sonic and the Modern sonic new version( I guess).So If Anyone asking when it fxxking release that X Sonic again there's the answer why it's not ready to be released for now. Just please support Blur's project especially for you kids please learn some manners and be patient alright?
There's no sign pointing to the middle, I don't think ALL of them are being worked on, I'm pretty sure it's just the right and left ones.

There's no sign pointing to the middle, I don't think ALL of them are being worked on, I'm pretty sure it's just the right and left ones.
Alright guys hear me up as you can see from this picture that I was found from blur's tweets or X whatever, he is working on the other projects not just X sonic though there's 2 sonics which is Adventure Sonic and the Modern sonic new version( I guess).So If Anyone asking when it fxxking release that X Sonic again there's the answer why it's not ready to be released for now. Just please support Blur's project especially for you kids please learn some manners and be patient alright?
Aright I'm gonna end this confusion because I keep seeing this brought up, And It's already flooded two pages.

The Green Area Saying "Projects" Is what @BlueBlur Is currently Working on those in specific. He focuses on different ones at a time most likely.

The Blue Area Saying "For Fun" Is.. Well You guessed it! For FUN. He Is Not Working On Them.

I don't want @BlueBlur 's Thread locked so..

(Edit: From What I've heard Modern sonic is what he is currently focusing on. and is almost done, but thats a topic for somewhere else)

On Topic: I Wonder If Xsonic will have a custom menu like adventure sonic. If he did, what could you customize?

Last edited:
Aright I'm gonna end this confusion because I keep seeing this brought up, And It's already flooded two pages.

The Green Area Saying "Projects" Is what @BlueBlur Is currently Working on those in specific. He focuses on different ones at a time most likely.

The Blue Area Saying "For Fun" Is.. Well You guessed it! For FUN. He Is Not Working On Them.

(Edit: From What I've heard Modern sonic is what he is currently focusing on. and is almost done, but thats a topic for somewhere else)

On Topic: I Wonder If Xsonic will have a custom menu like adventure sonic. If he did, what could you customize?
im guessing voicelines and something along the lines of sms menu, maybe something for your color and roll color?

zip dash color and voicelines as Almulescent said and button mapping i think

It's best we don't use "betas" mainly because it'll spread like wildfire and spoil everything, which I'm pretty sure is why nobody see's a ton of beta mods in the first place.

To get back on topic: I feel like X-Sonic having a custom menu might be possible considering GoldenShine and Metal Wario are helping out, but I'm not entirely sure.

It's best we don't use "betas" mainly because it'll spread like wildfire and spoil everything, which I'm pretty sure is why nobody see's a ton of beta mods in the first place.

To get back on topic: I feel like X-Sonic having a custom menu might be possible considering GoldenShine and Metal Wario are helping out, but I'm not entirely sure.
EXACTLY. it seems a little bit greedy to me personally that people would want only themselves to have early access to mods like these, because many modders clearly don't want the download of their mod to spread like that.
I'd say we wait until Blur has anything to say

EXACTLY. it seems a little bit greedy to me personally that people would want only themselves to have early access to mods like these, because many modders clearly don't want the download of their mod to spread like that.
I'd say we wait until Blur has anything to say
Agreed. Now to get BACK on subject...
Ya'll think Sonic-X will get to hug people too?

Agreed. Now to get BACK on subject...
Ya'll think Sonic-X will get to hug people too?
Why?... He isn't really a romantic dude and doesn't hugs anyone in the anime. I think he'll say something like "AlL rIgHt!" To other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 13, Members: 0, Guests: 13)

Back