• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but i think the only occasions to ping blueblur is when some kid is trying to speedrun ban (like that kid that was spamming sms link) or when some really bad fight is going on, we cant just ping blueblur for no reason at all

Imagine blueblur's face seeing how a random person with a photo of tails that I search on Google fills him with gmails asking disrespectful things

I hope the mod releases soon cus its so good right now, All the hard work from BlueBlur in 4 years, I know it's gonna be a good mod

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-02-28 203154.png
    Captura de tela 2024-02-28 203154.png
    317.5 KB · Views: 81
🤨🤨🤨... just kidding, cartoons and anime are the same thing but anime is the cartoons of japan
Post automatically merged:

anyway here is a funny image of eggman eating a bananaView attachment 113241
Does cartoons have epic fight scenes?
To stay-on topic: can't wait to see all the sprites when it release, i saw BlueBlur twitter, and man dude ur such a talented spriter, anyway guess ima go check things to do.

that one spongebob episode had the epic fight scene
on topic: what do you think would his custom button moves would be?

that one spongebob episode had the epic fight scene
on topic: what do you think would his custom button moves would be?
blueblur sayed x sonic moveset alot pages ago, as i remember he sayed that his moveset would have almost no custom buttons i think, like spin on ground for zip dash spin and jump on air for the combat move

blueblur sayed x sonic moveset alot pages ago, as i remember he sayed that his moveset would have almost no custom buttons i think, like spin on ground for zip dash spin and jump on air for the combat move
oh, i see. thanks!

Attachments

• image_2024-02-29_114606003.png
    image_2024-02-29_114606003.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 114
nah people alredy put too much "Oh It WiLl HaVe CeIlLiNg RuN" and i think is boring (plus its not canon, i think) what i mean is a wallrun like this https://mb.srb2.org/addons/wido-the-wild.2865/

f
Oh, well idk, i doubt about it, i mean i know it's still in developement, but if there was an horizontal wall run, it would have been shown in the trailer.

So, Based off the informations of his buttons. I have a prediction of X Sonic buttons (its just a prediction) Zip Dash = Custom 1 - Snap Dive = Mid-air S
pin - Ring Burst = Mid-air Custom 1 - Combat = Custom 2.

That's what i think it will be

There's a thing that a very small amount of people noticed.
In the trailer, when sonic becomes super, he does a ring burst, and if you check on the original japonese intro of sonic x, in the exact same part, super sonic, does a ring burst

Note: ik that in one video is on 1:20 and the other is on 1:19, idc about that

Why is nobody seeing it?

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-02-29 181037.png
    Captura de tela 2024-02-29 181037.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 117
  • Captura de tela 2024-02-29 181055.png
    Captura de tela 2024-02-29 181055.png
    830.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back