SRB2 BattleMod and Balancing

InfernoMelon

Honwy is cooilo dudey
So I been playing SRB2 BattleMod for sometime now and I been wondering...

Why tf so much of the new characters (that's not the main cast) are so unbalanced or "broken" as some people say like some characters give themselves shields, get invincible, get stunlocked constantly, have stupid hitboxes or just being very cheap in general.

I'm just saying SRB2 mod creators need to take a lesson of learning how to balance their characters right and CORRECTLY like look at some balancing videos or guides (mainly fighting games) and take notes and don't say "get good" or "skill issue" because that's completely ignoring the main problem (and just dumb in general).

Also one more thing, To the Battlemod Creator, don't let a popular mod creator change or removed anything about your mod because they "didn't like it" like if YOU don't think it or the casual side don't think it's unbalanced, then don't change it, it's simple, don't let single popular person change anything it AND to the popular mod creator (mainly OC ones) that created one popular character that everyone likes.... don't use your "celebrity status" to change anything about someone else mod, (prick, sorry)

Anyways, that's all I have to say lol

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back