Made pipes move down upon last button press
Added a floor in the chamber room
Made cutscenes shorter

Soda Facility Zone 3
Added better lighting effects
Removed some impassable walls
Slightly boosted Egg Slimer height​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Darn it! I forgot to say something else in my review. For some reason even after playing this demo several times, the fight with Eggman completely slipped my mind to talk about. But there is quite a bit to talk about so I hope you don't mind me posting a Part 2 to the review I already made.

Despite the new arena and setup, the fight overall ended up being both boring and frustrating and the same time. Frustrating because trying to actually catch Eggman feels almost impossible, and boring because I realized I could just sit still along his route and jump into him whenever he came by. Waiting for him is pretty boring, but ended up being my only real viable option to deal damage to him, as not even Fang's gun proved effective since he moved so quickly. He only became any sort of real threat once he enters his pogo-stick mode, and even then that's pretty easy to deal with. The added turrets don't add anything to the difficulty, they're just a couple extra things to bop. The fenced off areas you can't reach/damage him also prove more aggravating than interesting, just making a target that was already annoying to hit, that much more annoying.

Sketchzelle updated SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod with a new update entry:

Soda Facility Zone improvement patch

So i have taken to the mod reviews at the moment, and i am making a patch to fix any errors or nitpicks or criticisms you had with previous versions
With that said, here are the aforementioned changes

Soda Facility Zone, Act 1
Added teleporter to accommodate for multiplayer
Added new visuals in certain areas
Improved elevator
Added act 2 elevator for immersion

Soda Facility Zone, Act 2
Added new visuals in certain areas
Added teleporters
Increased level length...​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Approximately 12 Zones, Not Including Single-Act Or Secret Zones
What kind of new features will have the next big update?
Will there be a fully original soundtrack that isn't just remixes of various of the songs from the Sonic franchise? And also will there be custom bosses?
Cause having the same default bosses being repeated constantly would become kind of repetitive (Right Torture Planet?).

What kind of new features will have the next big update?
Will there be a fully original soundtrack that isn't just remixes of various of the songs from the Sonic franchise? And also will there be custom bosses?
Cause having the same default bosses being repeated constantly would become kind of repetitive (Right Torture Planet?).
Answering Your Questions
1: The Main New Feature Will Be Exclusive To The Next Zone In The Update
2: I Am Very Bad At Making Custom Music Myself, But I Am Currently Looking For Some Music Developers
3: Same Situation, I Have No Clue How To Make LUA Or Custom Assets, But Sls Does Know LUA And Is Back To Working On The Mod, Though Custom Bosses Wont Appear Until The 4th Zone

Sketchzelle submitted a new resource:

SRB2 Carbon Isles Mod - This Level Pack Isn't Just Soda

Read more about this resource...
Hey you should really consider making the SP_StageStart in the MAINCFG point to the first act of Soda Facility. As a level pack, even as just a demo, there's an obligation that you can actually play the level pack from a fresh save. As surprising as it sounds, many new people in the community don't know how to switch maps using the console.

Hey you should really consider making the SP_StageStart in the MAINCFG point to the first act of Soda Facility. As a level pack, even as just a demo, there's an obligation that you can actually play the level pack from a fresh save. As surprising as it sounds, many new people in the community don't know how to switch maps using the console.
i genuinely didnt know about that until now
I'll be sure to do that for future updates before SCZ is finished

uhh sketchzelle sea egg can infight w/ brak O_O
Post automatically merged:

srb2 infighting demo.gif

Back