The Chaotix

The Chaotix 1

Can you be able to turn off the title screen if so how? Because every time I try and use openGL the game crashes

Who said I'm here for those 3, I want bomb more than anything.
Then in the kindest way I can put this, don't comment please? Because there are people who came for only those 3.
Post automatically merged:

i don't know how to record, but i think i killed Amy with Bomb.
Yeah, Bomb's taunts can sometimes kill players.
no i mean frozen hillside Amy.
First of all, how did that happen?
Second of all, what other mods did you have installed during this time?

Last edited:
Then in the kindest way I can put this, don't comment please? Because there are people who came for only those 3.
Post automatically merged:

First of all, how did that happen?
Second of all, what other mods did you have installed during this time?
It's not an error or mod conflict, i wasn't asking for help.

i have an easter egg idea for mighty: an easter egg command called Slam Storage
if on, mighty will not bounce up after landing from a stomp and you can store a stomp by entering wallcling.
you can also hold jump when landing to do a jump slightly higher than the normal jump that also adds the stored stomp's longevity
to go EVEN HIGHER

yes this is an ULTRAKILL reference

Can we get a version without the custom title screen? It's not only inconvenient often times when people just want to get to the characters, but it also interferes with level pack mods that have custom title screens if those are loaded second.

Can we get a version without the custom title screen? It's not only inconvenient often times when people just want to get to the characters, but it also interferes with level pack mods that have custom title screens if those are loaded second.
not happening, i already tried asking them and they said no.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back