The Chaotix

The Chaotix 1

MIGHTY lua synergies

TripleTroubleMidairCurl: mighty can toughguy off of spike twice

Somomentum_lua : find a slope thats going down IN THE DIRECTION YOU WANT TO GO and you get to keep the momentum off the drop dash

Rule 15: Do not request people to make entire features or mods for you. Do use our wiki and the Guides section for help making them yourself, and use the forum or our Discord server to get more help. Suggestions for base SRB2 go in the Suggestions thread.
excellent job, it is the best addon in all of srb2 in my opinion, although I have a suggestion for the future and if you make an addon to mighty's companion, ray the flying squirrel? it would be great
rasssss.png

WOW, I was NOT expecting PEAK this early, Now all we need is a new Rouge, Omega, A new Ray, A Cream mod, And a Big mod and we're all set for the heroes teams!
Honestly, half tempted to port the Cream Mod from 2.1 to 2.2 just so I can have a Cream mod in general, seeing as the only ones we have are just either outdated or sprites ripped from Sonic Advance

Rule 2: No flaming or trolling.
Honestly, half tempted to port the Cream Mod from 2.1 to 2.2 just so I can have a Cream mod in general, seeing as the only ones we have are just either outdated or sprites ripped from Sonic Advance
Could you repeat that again,Mr.Portlegger:welcometoreleases:

Ay, If you gon' do that, Ask FULL permission, MKFB is not mocking you, He's warning you, As port-legs are indeed quite illegal, If you get permission, Post it, And make sure you have proof that permission was given with a screenshot of your convo, If not, Don't do it anyway, Someone or a mod will prob go straight to the creator to see if you even asked first, This is simply a warning, ASK, FIRST.

Ay, If you gon' do that, Ask FULL permission, MKFB is not mocking you, He's warning you, As port-legs are indeed quite illegal, If you get permission, Post it, And make sure you have proof that permission was given with a screenshot of your convo, If not, Don't do it anyway, Someone or a mod will prob go straight to the creator to see if you even asked first, This is simply a warning, ASK, FIRST.
Yeah i'm aware, sorry I wasn't clear, I said I was half tempted, but I don't think I got the talent for porting anyway. but yeah noted, before I say stuff like that again, imma think a little bit more to avoid this happening again.

Edit: Turns out I don't think I even could port it, let alone with perms, as I can't seem to track down the mod I was referring to, so, yeah, definitely not gonna port anything any time soon.

Last edited:
I also agree, being someone who wants to open a running server I might have second thoughts on adding such a big add-on. Since I also have to consider that I'll be adding map packs, etc. A big pack like this would work for something like SRB2P but not vanilla very much.

I can also see the issue with releasing these independently since updates must be considered, and the troubles of possibly spamming the MB with characters that already have a page, also confusion in general.
I wish they gave the mod SRB2P compatibility
Vector could potentially be kickin ass while jammin
Post automatically merged:

I wish they gave the mod SRB2P compatibility
Vector could potentially be kickin ass while jammin
But tthe mod is awesome

hey guys theres this mortal kombat video i found and at 10:58 i see the vector sprites

the video is by motorroach: EVERY MORTAL KOMBAT NINJA RECOLOR EXPLAINED

Couldn't you just... Post the link?
sure

10:58

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back