• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Trip the Sungazer (WIP)

Trip the Sungazer's here!
CSS.png

The current sprite I have done is STNDA1.

STNDA1.png

Post automatically merged:

V2
STNDA1.png

SIGNA0 is done!
SIGNA0.png

Last edited:
Yet another Trip mod I see. The CSS art looks really cute! Also pro tip for upscaling sprites without making them blurry:
Take the sprites in whatever app your using to make them
Zoom into the sprite
Then take a screenshot/screen snip of the sprite.
This is how it will look:
Screenshot 2024-03-20 151128.png

waitin on it! hope its good, take all the time you need! (also did anyone else hope a bit that trip would actually be a VILLAIN and not the whole "oh yeah they were forced" thing guess im just a sucker for orange villains! look at my pfp for proof! also im gonna make my oc a mod! with ashura and modern amy because lore significance in oc lore)

I'm making some Lua code for the mod at the moment. The jump cling is... almost done? Though, I need an answer from you guys on something. Should I have a Crouch + a Spindash, or just the vanilla Spindash?

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    8.2 MB · Views: 90
Just Vanilla spindash, as everyone is used to just pressing a single button.

I care about both :)

Apparently, people actually care for this mod. I thought everyone was paying attention to @Cheeseboi!'s Trip mod. Here's a work in progress look at STNDA2, I guess.

View attachment 115859

Final STNDA2.

View attachment 115914

what do ya know, @Cheeseboi! himself liked my post.
Sorry to break it to you, but Trip actually has a nose.

Trip does have a custom color, so it looks natural. The precise coloring of the sprite is necessary, so the game can color it correctly. Also, Trip looks good with other colors, too.

Attachments

• srb20146.png
    srb20146.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 223
  • srb20145.png
    srb20145.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 175
  • srb20147.png
    srb20147.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 267
Finished Character Select logo!
Trip Logo.png

It's going to be compressed, obviously :worry:

New and totally working cling!
srb20002.gif
it doesn't actually work :dramahog:

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back