Userbars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save the images, use paint to take out the letters you need, stick them in the new userbar you want.

Yeah, I'd say the graphic was pixel resized. That makes stuff look ugly. There isn't even any gloss.

For free programs, try The Gimp. It's a free graphics editor that is similar to Paint Shop Pro and Photoshop. The interface is a bit weird though.

Well, it's not like anyone 'll be able to tell, is it? Unless, of course, they put it under a magnifying glass, but... yeah.

Yeah, agreed with James. Your font has the letters all round and stuff when the letters in Visitor BRK are more square-shaped.

yup, the T in html almost looks like a backwards R.

i made my user bar better, paint,nero and gimp were used to make mine.

EDIT: i made another!

I don't like them, Chobits Fan is missing the curve thing, Vistor BRK TT1/2 are better to use for GIMP... And hotdog's and ree-c's plain suck, ree-c's especially... Didn't even use the right font size, the curve isn't a curve, and the backgrounds are ... Painful...

fail

bars.jpg

@#SRB2 missing the curve thing
Star Wars Fan curve thing is in the background for some dumb reason, where it should be on top of everything else except for the boarder
And the whole thing is a single image, why did you do that?...

Some of those aren't yours, you know.

And to add to what JTE said, that Pepsi bar is just as bad as the #srb2 one, except the text is very misplaced.

the curve isn't a curve

Not to mention that it isn't even anti-aliased.

The school has a firewall that blocks things from ImageShack.us and I still see some images from it, most of them from our user bars. Why is that?

All I have to do is press refresh at the restricted website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back