What do you think of Sonic Fangames (2D and/or 3D)?

I love most of the Sonic fangames, the feel and physics of most of them feel REALLY good, but yeah. Some are good, some are bad, and most are unfinished, but at the end of the day, Fangames are made for PASSION, for the franchise in question. Not to be compared to the official games of that said franchise, not that i dislike the flamed argument. I enjoy fangames from lots of series alike, I'm not putting any in perspective, but overall, Fangames are like Coffee (lets see how i pull this off), Sometimes they are Hot (Great fangames, overall liked by the public), Sometimes they are Warm (Fangames the average joe would play normally, the game wouldn't be the greatest but still enjoyable.), and Cold (terribly rated, not that best for feel or anything that of good.) But at the end of the day, you still enjoy it, and come back for more, And thats, how to put it simply, how i feel about Fangames, they are ALL just Fangames at the end of the day. Some people have opinions and that should be how it stays.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back