What in the world is SRB2 Workshop?

the mb doesnt allow external links i think
only for new accounts

oh, modmaker, he's made an alt account for ban evading on the mb here, he's @portman1996
then report it?
1708973042136.png

the thread about modmaker15 was LITERALLY DELETED for a reason.
people clearly want you to stop talking about him.
i'm pretty sure it was deleted because, if it's the thread i'm thinking about, it was spam and/or off-topic; not because they want you to stop talking about someone, but because there are more civil ways to do it than what equals to a tantrum.

People are STILL talking about Workshop here
welcome to a message board with forums. long discussions can happen here, unlike chatrooms where once a topic ends everyone is too scared or lazy to bring it up again :knuxsmug:

welcome to a message board with forums. long discussions can happen here, unlike chatrooms where once a topic ends everyone is too scared or lazy to bring it up again :knuxsmug:
I know but like what's even left to talk about Workshop here instead of constantly bring up the same thing over and over again lol

At the start i didnt have something against the workshop, but more deep...
View attachment 113067
i think what the first reason isnt valid, but talking of the second reason...
View attachment 113068
and yeah, its the same person, who is part of the staff and administrator, helping a 12 year old kid to avoid ban and break the rules, in the workshop and the mb
the workshop mostly doesn't ban people unless they break their rules, or if they want to leave

what's even left to talk about Workshop here
It's a thread. If people have something to bring up, then they will, hence why it stays open.

The only reason that people bring the exact same points is because there are users who don't sit down to read the resolution to these points. They have plenty of time to go back a few pages and read up, but they just read the title and *probably* the original post prior to restating an already stated point.

At the start i didnt have something against the workshop, but more deep...
View attachment 113067
i think what the first reason isnt valid, but talking of the second reason...
View attachment 113068
and yeah, its the same person, who is part of the staff and administrator, helping a 12 year old kid to avoid ban and break the rules, in the workshop and the mb
Doing shit like this, makes me side with Workshop ngl because this "reporting of this" to MS is SO petty omfg

How is it petty?
This is a crystal clear example of why the Workshop gets a bad rep around here.
And y'all doing the same thing too, talking shit about someone is the definition of cowardly and pettiness, literally the main reason why I hate SRB2 Discord, as they do THIS exactly same thing with people they don't like (*cough* that Mystic guy that I don't know who they is but they sure talk about them ALOT) just because Workshop do this, doesn't mean y'all excused from doing this exact same thing

thanks for the non-answer

talking shit about someone is the definition of cowardly and pettiness
Talking shit about someone or something greatly depends on the context that precedes it, but you are perfectly allowed to do so, as long as it is done courteously.
Mystic, for example, gets ridiculed on the regular for stunting the growth of the game over god knows why, having awkward positions over random parts of the game (the slope dilemma, as an idea), and randomly insulting members of the community (remember SMS and the fabled review bomb? also he accused a fellow staff member over something heinous but I can't seem to find the message now), maybe more, all of this on the span of like... more than three years, I can't say I've been perfectly lucid during his tenure lol
Though you don't see people bashing him and throwing insults everywhere. It's more of "poking fun at him" than ripping him apart.

just because Workshop do this, doesn't mean y'all excused from doing this exact same thing
lol

last minute edit, apologies. remembered more stuff

I don't get why an Admin was telling a banned memeber from the MB on the WS to get a VPN to help find your way out of a ban. Like, if someone's banned, they're banned, no reason to be helping them avoid it.
Talking shit about someone or something greatly depends on the context that precedes it, but you are perfectly allowed to do so, as long as it is done courteously.
Mystic, for example, gets ridiculed on the regular for stunting the growth of the game over god knows why and having awkward positions over random parts of the game (the slope dilemma, as an idea), all on the span of like... more than three years, I can't say I've been perfectly lucid during his tenure lol
Though you don't see people bashing him and throwing insults everywhere. It's more of "poking fun at him" than ripping him apart.
Honestly, if you hate someone and start talking mean shit about them, try to ignore them, walk away, and at least apologize.

Like, if y'all are gonna start gossip about the WS, why even bother unless it's serious?

thanks for the non-answer
?
Mystic, for example, gets ridiculed on the regular for stunting the growth of the game over god knows why and having awkward positions over random parts of the game (the slope dilemma, as an idea), all on the span of like... more than three years, I can't say I've been perfectly lucid during his tenure lol
I don't know how talking shit about person behind their back "greatly depends" on context like just explain it, there's no need to no fun of them or throw insults, it's dumb and petty imo, also about that Mystic thing, that still doesn't excuse it tho, like what's the fucking point of making of someone that left the community years ago, literally beating a dead horse
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, if you hate someone and start talking mean shit about them, try to ignore them, walk away, and at least apologize.
Literally this, I don't get why people act like this and waste your energy on pointless Internet arguments like this is not Twitter lmao

Like, if y'all are gonna start gossip about the WS, why even bother unless it's serious?
Hey, don't "gossip" about anything, I'm not a coward like some people XD

Last edited:
I don't know how talking shit about person behind their back "greatly depends" on context like just explain it, there's no need to no fun of them or throw insults, it's dumb and petty imo
Why would you even talk shit behind someone's back? Like I get it, you hate them, but if your gonna start saying some pretty messed up stuff about them behind their back, your a pretty rude person who can do better.
also about that Mystic thing, that still doesn't excuse it tho, like what's the fucking point of making of someone that left the community years ago, literally beating a dead horse
If I'm being honest, people just hate Mystic and like to say crap about him. They're basically wanting to say gossip about him.

Why would you even talk shit behind someone's back? Like I get it, you hate them, but if your gonna start saying some pretty messed up stuff about them behind their back, your a pretty rude person who can do better.

If I'm being honest, people just hate Mystic and like to say crap about him. They're basically wanting to say gossip about him.
EXACTLY

-whole post-
I'm not certain on what tangent you are on; I'm not sure how to reply.

How is it petty?
this wasn't answered

I don't know how talking shit about person behind their back "greatly depends" on context like just explain it
I quite literally did. I gave you an example with Mystic right afterwards.

there's no need to no fun of them or throw insults, it's dumb and petty imo, also about that Mystic thing, that still doesn't excuse it tho, like what's the fucking point of making of someone that left the community years ago, literally beating a dead horse
🤷‍♂️ Dunno. I'm not a psychiatrist. I personally don't like it either but at least I can understand where they're coming from given some of the people that do it have had closer connections to the Mystic than I ever had. Or are immature enough to want to pick fights with whatever (kinda one of the reasons the law forbids underage people from registering to websites).

So, again, how is it petty for someone to show a couple screenshots (for the wrong reasons, but it fulfills the purposes of) exemplifying how the Workshop has a bad reputation in a thread about the Workshop?
I mean, you can clearly see an admin advising in favor of ban evasion and using external software for said purposes. I wouldn't say that's petty. IF ANYTHING, the closest correct definition would be "snitching", but it's not a private group so it's not even snitching.
Post automatically merged:

but if your gonna start saying some pretty messed up stuff about them behind their back
The severity on the "talking behind their backs" is going up as more replies are made, eh?
What happens in the Discord is more akin to poking fun rather than harshly commenting over someone.

I naturally welcome you to provide a screenshot of it going off the rails so I can have a better view on the situation, but otherwise I would like you two to stop trying to pretend this is being done in completely bad faith.
Poking fun is natural. "oh nooo mystic didn't like slopes but we have slopes now lol" is not talking shit.
Posting a Workshop screenshot is definitely not talking shit.

this wasn't answered
Yeah, it was

I quite literally did. I gave you an example with Mystic right afterwards.
I know but actually explained to me why this Mystic guy is hated instead actually shit about him for once lol

🤷‍♂️ Dunno. I'm not a psychiatrist. I personally don't like it either but at least I can understand where they're coming from given some of the people that do it have had closer connections to the Mystic than I ever had. Or are immature enough to want to pick fights with whatever (kinda one of the reasons the law forbids underage people from registering to websites).
I understand too but STILL, what's the point of insulting a person (I have to say this again) left the community YEARS ago, YEARS, not months, not weeks, hell, not even DAYS but YEARS, you are beating a dead horse and need to move on ffs also I don't know about law forbids underage people thing or idc about it but i hate underage people, they are so annoying imo

So, again, how is it petty for someone to show a couple screenshots (for the wrong reasons, but it fulfills the purposes of) exemplifying how the Workshop has a bad reputation in a thread about the Workshop?
I mean, you can clearly see an admin advising in favor of ban evasion and using external software for said purposes. I wouldn't say that's petty. IF ANYTHING, the closest correct definition would be "snitching", but it's not a private group so it's not even snitching.
It's petty BY for someone to create a account on WS (idk if this true), ask a bunch of questions and report back to MB like some coward instead having normal conversation with them about why this is wrong, simple (and yes, WS is doing some stupid shit with that, I don't excuse them for that but I'm not on that site lol)

Yeah, it was
Would you kindly show me the answer then, or at least state it again? I don't see it.

I know but actually explained to me why this Mystic guy is hated instead actually shit about him for once lol
can you rephrase this? this sentence does not make sense

It's petty BY for someone to create a account on WS (idk if this true), ask a bunch of questions and report back to MB like some coward instead having normal conversation with them about why this is wrong, simple
Getting an administrator's opinion on something, getting an answer you didn't like (publicly!) and relaying it is not "petty".

Additionally, notice how the person who posted the screenshots didn't exactly make any sort of post to get the admin to relay that information: ChispiBlast is not being replied to, and the threads don't have Chispi saying anything that provoked the admin to suggest ban evasion.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back