What's with all of the Rick Rolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

People need to stop. Going all LOL GAIZ CHECK THIS LINK OUT and then having them see the same stupid song video is retarded. It was only funny the first times, like when SSN did it, but now you people just keep killing the joke.

There's at least 10 sigs I remember seeing that claim about a 1.1 beta only to link to the rickrolls.

I really don't see what your problem is.

If you don't like being Rick Roll'd, stop clicking on links in people's signatures.

You aren't suppose to have the 1.1 beta anyways. It was meant for a certain group of people. I am not surprised that people are rickrolling other people about this.

No, I mean that it's just annoying that people have random links to make people look like idiots.

Chaos said:
No, I mean that it's just annoying that people have random links to make people look like idiots.
It's not meant to make people look like idiots, it's to get them to listen to the greatness that is Ricky, whether they want to or not!

It's an internet meme. What're you going to do? Answer: There's nothing you can do. It's out there, and people enjoy it (I myself have to admit getting RickRoll'd once in a while is quite refreshing). That's like saying, "STOP IT WITH THE SPARTA, OVER 9000, SHOOP DA WHOOP, RICKROLL, TAY ZONDAY, 4CHAN BULL**** OR I WILL TYPE IN CAPS TO MAKE YOU SAD"

It's not possible. I'm sure others feel the same way as you do about the matter, but the number of people that don't care and actually like it greatly outnumber those who don't; A ratio could be made, I'd say it would be about 7:1; the odds are not in your favor. At any rate, just relax. It'll all blow over by some other meme pretty soon. It happens all the time!

I find getting Rick Roll'd is quite addicting (wtf? I hate 80's music!). Yet I find McDonald's brand of brainwashing even more addicting.

Mcroll'd FTW!

Seriously, what do you see of good with rickrolling? To me it's like spam, I'm tired of it. I keep recieving requests to check for links that are just a rickrolling video. At least if they were coherent, but in most of the cases they're just random pieces of video (sometimes even below a second) without any armony and since the audio normally isn't changed they sound horribly. I'm really tired of that :/

The new version is even more annoying, jumping all over the place then all these cautions that have the words to it. Though that new version kinda surprised me at first and me get frustrated in a funny sorta way.

Sorry but,
Stop complaining, its another part of life get used to it! You cant control the internet or Youtube or other sites that host those videos. So its useless.

ninja said:
Sorry but,
Stop complaining, its another part of life get used to it! You cant control the internet or Youtube or other sites that host those videos. So its useless.
True, but somebody had to say it :P And anyways, it's quite known that the next fashion will be something even worse. Be ready :&

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back