Why not an S3 Tails With Sonic 3 & Knuckles sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Necesitas un S3 Tails editado con Sonic 3 y Knuckles Sprites
Post automatically merged:

I need someone who makes mods for this, it's tails with Sonic 3 sprites, I took the screenshot from s3 chars

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240126-153600.png
    Screenshot_20240126-153600.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 241
modding is impossible on mobile, you can make sprites and write code but when its time to package it all into 1 file you'll need slade. specially because for sprites they need to be .lmp which as far as i know cant be done on mobile, but as long as you can get someone to tackle the pc parts for you, you should be good

modding is impossible on mobile, you can make sprites and write code but when its time to package it all into 1 file you'll need slade. specially because for sprites they need to be .lmp which as far as i know cant be done on mobile, but as long as you can get someone to tackle the pc parts for you, you should be good
png images and the fact that pk3 files are zip files would like to have a word with you:

png images and the fact that pk3 files are zip files would like to have a word with you:
as far as i know the game cant modify the palettes of a png file so you'd be stuck with a green tails, and theres still alot of stuff that slade does thats necessary for modding.

mobile can probably make some script mods or a p_skin file but a full on character mod is impossible.

Sorry but given this is a thread about requesting somebody else to do a mod for you, I'm gonna have to lock this for breaching that rule. You can read those rules by clicking over here.

That said character modding at most is image editing and writing text files so it *might* be possible to work around those limitations? It's far easier to do on a PC though. If at any point you make progress into this project I'd definitely recommend posting about it in the Works-In-Progress subforum. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back