Zone.PK3 Corrupted

I Added Some Mods In SRB2 On Android But Then I Got This Message Saying That The Zone.pk3 File Was Corrupted.

Even If I Reinstall It Still Gets This Error.

How Do I Fix It?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230616_173949_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230616_173949_Sonic Robo Blast 2.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 67
It seems that the game uses an external directory to store its data in, that's why when a file in that directory got corrupted it wasn't fixed by reinstalling the app, because reinstallation doesn't touch that directory. Use a file explorer, browse to /storage/emulated/0/ (should be your Internal storage), rename the Sonic Robo Blast 2 directory to Sonic Robo Blast 2 (personal), then start the game again. Let the game start up completely and recreate the Sonic Robo Blast 2 directory. Exit the game, browse to the same location with the file explorer, and rename the Sonic Robo Blast 2 directory to Sonic Robo Blast 2 (2.2.11 origin), and rename Sonic Robo Blast 2 (personal) back to Sonic Robo Blast 2. Then, enter the "origin" directory, copy the zones.pk3 file, and copy to the SRB2 directory (overwrite if asked). Your "origin" directory will be your backup when any of the SRB2 files are messed up, and you could copy anything fresh that you need from there back to the game.

It seems that the game uses an external directory to store its data in, that's why when a file in that directory got corrupted it wasn't fixed by reinstalling the app, because reinstallation doesn't touch that directory. Use a file explorer, browse to /storage/emulated/0/ (should be your Internal storage), rename the Sonic Robo Blast 2 directory to Sonic Robo Blast 2 (personal), then start the game again. Let the game start up completely and recreate the Sonic Robo Blast 2 directory. Exit the game, browse to the same location with the file explorer, and rename the Sonic Robo Blast 2 directory to Sonic Robo Blast 2 (2.2.11 origin), and rename Sonic Robo Blast 2 (personal) back to Sonic Robo Blast 2. Then, enter the "origin" directory, copy the zones.pk3 file, and copy to the SRB2 directory (overwrite if asked). Your "origin" directory will be your backup when any of the SRB2 files are messed up, and you could copy anything fresh that you need from there back to the game.
What If The Zones.pk3 File Didn't Show Up?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back