Resource icon

[Open Assets] Nick's Tower of Pizza Pack! V2B2 Patch 3

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I have to wonder, did they resort to using Noise stickers in the Noise update because they didn't wanna have to redraw all the title cards? 🤔
Post automatically merged:

hey how do i up throw, in exchange for this info have a clip of the ||infinite flying noise||

View attachment 123980
WAIT WHAT THEIR LIPS CHANGED?!?!
RICKY, PLEASE DO NOT FIX THIS (yet) IT'S SO STUPID AND HILARIOUS IT'S GONNA BECOME A FEATURE LMFAO

Last edited:
I have to wonder, did they resort to using Noise stickers in the Noise update because they didn't wanna have to redraw all the title cards? 🤔

RICKY, PLEASE DO NOT FIX THIS (yet) IT'S SO STUPID AND HILARIOUS IT'S GONNA BECOME A FEATURE LMFAO
Im pretty sure this is in normal pizza tower and gives you the blue clothes, well im not "pretty" sure its actually just a fact

1717441672318.png

Im pretty sure this is in normal pizza tower and gives you the blue clothes, well im not "pretty" sure its actually just a fact
yep

flying is a feature

Small bug I kept forgetting to report: HP dropped for The Noise will not fully go away when grabbed, and will leave specifically the skin-colored part of the sprite (looking something like this.)

Untitled815_20240605032728.png

I take it you guys have the skin parts separate so the Doise skincolor actually changes more than the clothes, but you forgot to have some instances of this properly removed when needed. I actually noticed this same effect on some actions The Noise can do sometimes, where one frame's skin lingers for longer than it should. I couldn't tell you which ones; it doesn't seem consistent at all.

And yes, there's no issues with Peppino - there's no need for any separated parts, so none gets left behind in any instance. I did notice (for both characters) that sometimes the afterimages entities refuse to be killed when you fall into a pit, leaving a few of them stuck in the pit you fell in, but it seems like they properly clear when you enter mach speed again, so I dunno if this is really much of an important bug.

On one last note, is it just me or does the Technical Difficulties screen last a bit too long? In the original game, it takes about 1.3 seconds, and here it takes like 3 seconds. I dunno if it's exclusively an issue with my terrible laptop or if you genuinely messed up the timing.

yea it's more like original game,
and both can break a rules of the game.
it's fun, but what about other gametypes?
yea possible play a PIZZA TIME with that both (but no Noise's rank screens)
but what if I wanted try plays a ringslinger or battlemode?
it's possible but like in original game impossible kill his
because immortality
op guys...

well with commands ntoppv2_nerfed_coop and ntoppv2_nerfed_other need add a ntoppv2_immortality for it
but thanks as update.

yea it's more like original game,
and both can break a rules of the game.
it's fun, but what about other gametypes?
yea possible play a PIZZA TIME with that both (but no Noise's rank screens)
but what if I wanted try plays a ringslinger or battlemode?
it's possible but like in original game impossible kill his
because immortality
op guys...

well with commands ntoppv2_nerfed_coop and ntoppv2_nerfed_other need add a ntoppv2_immortality for it
but thanks as update.
just dont play ringslayer and battlemode :lol::lol::lol:

Some people already know about this, but when long jumping as Peppino/Noise they gain extremly precise turning for some reason. Actually it's that tight that even vanillia characters are a joke in comparison. And to say that it's overpowered is a bit little of a understatement:
srb20075.gif

When looking at this without context it kinda looks like bhopping in source games, and the worst thing is that there are even tighter turns in this stage, especially at these high speeds. (Please don't remove it, it's so fun to pull off these turns :< I just hope it's a real feature and not an oversight in code.)

Some people already know about this, but when long jumping as Peppino/Noise they gain extremly precise turning for some reason. Actually it's that tight that even vanillia characters are a joke in comparison. And to say that it's overpowered is a bit little of a understatement:
View attachment 124618
When looking at this without context it kinda looks like bhopping in source games, and the worst thing is that there are even tighter turns in this stage, especially at these high speeds. (Please don't remove it, it's so fun to pull off these turns :< I just hope it's a real feature and not an oversight in code.)
this peaks

Yeah, for whatever reason Peppino and The Noise's turning is straight fucked. Some moves it's manageable, other moves you're flying around and can't land anywhere but a bottomless pit. In my experience, it's far more a detriment than a help.

This is why a 3D Pizza Tower game couldn't exist and have levels that cant be absolutely broken (i mean this in a positive way, this mod is phenomenal!)

View attachment 124618
i kept this in as "tech" of sorts so players have movement in the air, for speedruns and stuff

unfortunately its quite hard to control so ill add strict turning

Small bug I kept forgetting to report: HP dropped for The Noise will not fully go away when grabbed, and will leave specifically the skin-colored part of the sprite (looking something like this.)

View attachment 124519

I take it you guys have the skin parts separate so the Doise skincolor actually changes more than the clothes, but you forgot to have some instances of this properly removed when needed. I actually noticed this same effect on some actions The Noise can do sometimes, where one frame's skin lingers for longer than it should. I couldn't tell you which ones; it doesn't seem consistent at all.

And yes, there's no issues with Peppino - there's no need for any separated parts, so none gets left behind in any instance. I did notice (for both characters) that sometimes the afterimages entities refuse to be killed when you fall into a pit, leaving a few of them stuck in the pit you fell in, but it seems like they properly clear when you enter mach speed again, so I dunno if this is really much of an important bug.

On one last note, is it just me or does the Technical Difficulties screen last a bit too long? In the original game, it takes about 1.3 seconds, and here it takes like 3 seconds. I dunno if it's exclusively an issue with my terrible laptop or if you genuinely messed up the timing.
PACOLAS FAULT WE NEED TO KILL PACOLA #KILLPACOLA

/j

... also, uh, I feel embarrassed to ask this, but how do I access the settings in Peppino's restaurant? I know I did it before, I just don't remember how.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back