Adventure Sonic (v1.8b)

Adventure Sonic (v1.8b) v1.8b

the pepperminted model still doesn't work.
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 8.06.37 PM.png
this still happens when bouncing.

the pepperminted model still doesn't work.View attachment 115146this still happens when bouncing.
Will you quit it? This is not an adventure sonic problem and we said countless times that peppermints models is discontinued
Please stop and move on already
Ps: I'm talking about peppermints official game models,not the srb2 styled ones

Last edited:
"- Sonic now...gently...removes NPC Amy from the premises when she tries interrupting him mid-breakdance."

Me after playing Frozen Hillside to see what he meant:
Gently. That's a good one, Golden.

But naw, Sonic kicks Amy away quite a distance back. Kinda feel bad, but it's her fault for being an annoyance to Sonic.

Will you quit it? This is not an adventure sonic problem and we said countless times that peppermints models is discontinued
Please stop and move on already
Ps: I'm talking about peppermints official game models,not the srb2 styled ones
ik it's cancelled. i want the mod itself to be updated so the jumpball is called JBAL again.

View attachment 115153
how does one even fight against this many Amy's I've would have been done for if I was in Sonic's situation 😭💀
Just how many Amy cameos do you have here?

TERIYAAAAAAAAAAA
neo-agent-smith.gif
srb20514.gif

TERIYAAAAAAAAAAA
neo-agent-smith.gif
srb20514.gif

Oh Naw 💀💀

TERIYAAAAAAAAAAA
neo-agent-smith.gif
srb20514.gif

Goes hard.

After using the advanced tricks of the Lightdash a bunch (specifically chaining multiple mid-air spin dashes to fly all over the place), I'd love the option to have the Ancient Light Dash do the opposite of the Lightspeed Attack, to target only rings, ignoring enemies & monitors.

This could be added as a setting in the options menu, next to rush mode, to provide manual control over what you target. I would have that turned on all the time.

But besides that idea, I've been playing SRB2 almost exclusively with this guy, he's that fun to play with, keep up the good work!

The insect's are coming back :blink: (aka the bugs) I found one from putting a few character mods and it seems that from adding the mods it changed sa-sonics color palette ( idek if this is a thing that happens all the time or it's just my first time encountering it:dramahog:)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back