CDSonic (Whispon Edit)

CDSonic (Whispon Edit) v1.7.1

WhisperVII

WhisperVII submitted a new resource:

CDSonic (Whispon Edit) - First Little Planet, now Greenflower Mountain

View attachment 118225

Straight from Little Planet, CDSonic joins the crew! Before jumping into things, I would like to give a MASSIVE thank you to a few people. First and most importantly, Lach, thank you so very much for not only creating CDSonic back in the 2.1 days, but allowing me not only to edit him up a bit as well as giving me permission to upload him for others to enjoy! I'm truly forever grateful!
View attachment 118227
Secondly, Huge...

Read more about this resource...

Why's this shit look actually fire af when I saw the notification I thought it was gonna be some ass mod port but from the gif it already looks good

It was amazing playing this character before hand and i helped with the Color Mapping of the Character. Really appreciated you bring this character to life

Just popping in here to say that if you open the mod in SLADE and check the Main Lua file, you'll see mine + Cotton's name at the top :)
I've seen it now... so what I'm trying to say is: I did see this mod in someones server. And I did ask lach to port it myself. But then seeing the word whispon made me think of someone. But I said "nah. I'm sure that's someone else not from the message board." So what came in my mind this time? Well not thinking that the guy "whispon" made this mod and I never noticed before submitting... i finally hoped back in the message board and seen the guy named "whisperVII" who made that TA Tails mod. I was so stupid to think that someone else made this mod and not me. I didnt code anything. I didnt sprite anything. All I did was upload the mod... I'm sorry to the "four" people... the good thing is I was forgiven by the judge... my eyes finally came in tears because for this one reason. Not thinking at all... sorry for this whole explanation... but I just wanted "yall" to know...

I've seen it now... so what I'm trying to say is: I did see this mod in someones server. And I did ask lach to port it myself. But then seeing the word whispon made me think of someone. But I said "nah. I'm sure that's someone else not from the message board." So what came in my mind this time? Well not thinking that the guy "whispon" made this mod and I never noticed before submitting... i finally hoped back in the message board and seen the guy named "whisperVII" who made that TA Tails mod. I was so stupid to think that someone else made this mod and not me. I didnt code anything. I didnt sprite anything. All I did was upload the mod... I'm sorry to the "four" people... the good thing is I was forgiven by the judge... my eyes finally came in tears because for this one reason. Not thinking at all... sorry for this whole explanation... but I just wanted "yall" to know...
Hey, don't worry about it. Mistakes happen but there's no hard feelings!

This is absolutely wonderful! Glad to see him finally in 2.2 after all this time! He plays as fun as he was in 2.1 and has so many ways you can chain his movement. A few oddities to mention, though:
He gains points everytime he uses his spring, just something that for some reason I can't stop looking at.
I might be incorrect on this, but it appears the life icon for Miracle Sonic looks very similar to the life icon I had made a few years back. This might just be a coincidence, but I figure I'd ask just in case

1714379195218.png
1714379462337.png

This is absolutely wonderful! Glad to see him finally in 2.2 after all this time! He plays as fun as he was in 2.1 and has so many ways you can chain his movement. A few oddities to mention, though:
He gains points everytime he uses his spring, just something that for some reason I can't stop looking at.
I might be incorrect on this, but it appears the life icon for Miracle Sonic looks very similar to the life icon I had made a few years back. This might just be a coincidence, but I figure I'd ask just in case

View attachment 118274View attachment 118275
The sprites for the super life icon were made by Mr.HTuber on Spriters Resource

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back