favorite non-sonic series?

oddest

my favorite is dragon ball, i love the characters, story, and even the filler its the perfect series, and even above sonic for me.
edit: i forgor about doom, best fps ever

Last edited:
I do find a few Mario games entertaining for me. I'm certainly interested in the newest one, SMBW.
Other game-related series are Deltarune or Omori.
A series I'm way too fixated on is Don't Hug Me I'm Scared.
Also...TADC. :P

If there is any other franchise i could say,then its definetly Metroid. Nintendo really nailed it making the series consistent within its series (for example,events of Other M are told in Fusion,and Super Metroid recaps the events of Metroid 1 & 2) and to have a huge player fanbase. The games make you feel like your exploring planets un-known to humanity,finding items to help you survive and complete your main mission. Boss Fights allow you to make strategies to use; and if you fail with one of those,you come up with a new one to try out.

The series has also been commercialy and critically successful (with a few mediocre entries).By the time of the latest entry in the series, which is Metroid Prime Remastered, sales of the previous games on Nintendo E-Shop have been extremely higher since the release of Metroid Dread,and they still countinue to rise up.

My favorite games by far are the GBA Titles (Zero Mission and Fusion), Super Metroid, Metroid Dread and AM2R. Those games are the peak of the franchise,and it will remain that way.

If there is any other franchise i could say,then its definetly Metroid. Nintendo really nailed it making the series consistent within its series (for example,events of Other M are told in Fusion,and Super Metroid recaps the events of Metroid 1 & 2) and to have a huge player fanbase. The games make you feel like your exploring planets un-known to humanity,finding items to help you survive and complete your main mission. Boss Fights allow you to make strategies to use; and if you fail with one of those,you come up with a new one to try out.

The series has also been commercialy and critically successful (with a few mediocre entries).By the time of the latest entry in the series, which is Metroid Prime Remastered, sales of the previous games on Nintendo E-Shop have been extremely higher since the release of Metroid Dread,and they still countinue to rise up.

My favorite games by far are the GBA Titles (Zero Mission and Fusion), Super Metroid, Metroid Dread and AM2R. Those games are the peak of the franchise,and it will remain that way.
now i want to play a metroid game lol.

now i want to play a metroid game lol.
I would reccomend you starting with either Metroid: Zero Mission or Super Metroid,as those are the ones that are most player-friendly if your new to the series. If your a bit more experienced,then give Dread and Fusion a shot. You can even try AM2R too,and play NES Metroid and Metroid II for novelty.
Metroid Prime series is also good,but i havent played those yet.

That darn autocorrect
Post automatically merged:

LOL

Was going to say Pokemon but Scarlet and Violet came out and I stop being a fan of that series because I knew that series will never be good again but I say probably Metroid

Honestly i love Mario but i think i mostly like the luigi games so id say the luigi's mansion franchise

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back