favorite non-sonic series?

My favorite is some of the halfbrick games like jetpack joyride, fruit ninja and dan the man
And my favorite game that i grew up is PvZ 1 (classic not GOTY edition)
And my favorite game when i joined the fandom is vib-ribbon

Last edited:

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    2.2 KB · Views: 34
My favorite is some of the halfbrick games like jetpack joyride, fruit ninja and dan the man
And my favorite game that i grew up is PvZ 1 (classic not GOTY edition)
I remember playing those games along with Subway Surfers, Angry Birds and Temple Run 2. They were THE mobile games of my pre-adulthood at the time.

Was going to say Pokemon but Scarlet and Violet came out and I stop being a fan of that series because I knew that series will never be good again but I say probably Metroid
Good to find an another Metroid fan here! Pokemon really has been an amazing series, but was ruined for the profit of Nintendo.

I like racing sims like Gran Turismo and if they ever make another one, Twisted Metal. Pretty much any 3D platformed.

Aladdin.
What your favoite version of this game.
Sega Mega Drive or Snes?
Well maybe Sega Master System?
for me it's fucking trilogy of 1 Story and 3 Different Games.

but if you don't agree with my opinion about trilogy...

Mega Man
I guess Mega Man X series

I recently got in love with the Mega Man X series because of how fun is it. Good reccomendation in my book.

Personally, the series that I like the most after Sonic is the Dynasty Warriors series. I really enjoy these games, with the 7th installment being my favorite.

Hottake, I really like Dynasty Warriors 6, considering it my second favorite game in the series. I even enjoy it much more than games like Sonic Generations or Sonic Unleashed, although this may be somewhat biased because it was one of the first games I ever played as a kid.

gotta be pokemon, especially the mystery dungeon series
Post automatically merged:

but it comes to a tie with kirby

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back