weird, it should ask since there's 2 files with the same name, that being the models.dat and the models folder itself
bro theres an models folder and models.dat in the srb2 folder models.dat is the lines the models folder is to get the models to work but for jeck jims you put the vdlc folder in the models folder

bro theres an models folder and models.dat in the srb2 folder models.dat is the lines the models folder is to get the models to work but for jeck jims you put the vdlc folder in the models folder
Ok, I'm gonna translate what you said.

The models folder is for all your SRB2 models. The models.dat file is the lines to get the SRB2 models working.

For Jeck Jims, you put the VDLC in your SRB2 models folder.

Extra: copy all the lines from from the models.dat file from Jeck Jims folder into the models.dat file in your SRB2 folder if you already have the VDLC folder in there, and you should be good to go.

Ok, I'm gonna translate what you said.

The models folder is for all your SRB2 models. The models.dat file is the lines to get the SRB2 models working.

For Jeck Jims, you put the VDLC in your SRB2 models folder.

Extra: copy all the lines from from the models.dat file from Jeck Jims folder into the models.dat file in your SRB2 folder if you already have the VDLC folder in there, and you should be good to go.
i put vdlc in my srb2 model folder,but i have no idea what the extra part means?????

Guessing your on PC?

Redownload Jeck Jim's model pack. In the download, open the models.dat file in the download, copy and paste it into your SRB2's model.dats file.
do you mean like put the jeck jim .dat ontop of the normal one, or do i need to do some file editing stuff (i dont know how to open .dat files)
edit: did you just go afk???? also im on a windows 10

Last edited:
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I have the models in the correct folder and have opengl active but it doesn't seem to work

image_2024-03-09_222107905.png

Back