Kaldrum's 3D Models

Kaldrum's 3D Models v4.0 - it's-a-him!

srb20009.png

so... for some reason, yoshis shoes dont appear for me?
srb20010.png

i already redownloaded and reinstalled the model pack and the lines in the model.dat file are written correctly, so idk what might be the issue thats causing this...

View attachment 111509
so... for some reason, yoshis shoes dont appear for me?
View attachment 111510
i already redownloaded and reinstalled the model pack and the lines in the model.dat file are written correctly, so idk what might be the issue thats causing this...
thats really weird. I know that the shoes kinda bug out at framerates above 35 when you eat something but i havent seen this before. The download looks like the shoes are there and work properly from my own testing. What version of the mod are you using? I'd assume it would be the latest since it hasn't been updated in forever, but it might be worth verifying anyway. I know secondcolor was added in an update, so if you had a verison prior to that it could potentially be bugged. Does Jeck Jims' Yoshi model work for you?

thats really weird. I know that the shoes kinda bug out at framerates above 35 when you eat something but i havent seen this before. The download looks like the shoes are there and work properly from my own testing. What version of the mod are you using? I'd assume it would be the latest since it hasn't been updated in forever, but it might be worth verifying anyway. I know secondcolor was added in an update, so if you had a verison prior to that it could potentially be bugged. Does Jeck Jims' Yoshi model work for you?
ah, i had an older version of yoshi, now the model works perfectly! thanks for the help

the hesse sonic model does not work
Post automatically merged:

the hesse sonic model is not working

I feel like there is a way to use the Mario and Toad/Luigi and Peach Models at the same time (If players want to use something like FoxBox, Buddy, Multiplayer, etc.), It might be possible but renaming skin files inside the pk3 isn't enough and causes problems.

Back